Windows 10: I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...

Discus and support I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the number of characters, etc., but nothing else happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyceWagner1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...

I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the number of characters, etc., but nothing else happens.

It's important that I have access to my account because I am missing classes in Team and also I do volunteer work at home and need access to Teams.

:)

JoyceWagner1, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Total War Arena Alpha code(giveaway)

The game server will be up from Friday 27 January at 18:00 to Sunday 29 January 23:59 (GMT).

Your unique Closed Alpha access code is: APHE-Y4MR-KWZH

How to get started:
    Create an account with Wargaming.
    Redeem the Alpha access code in the 'Have an invite code?' box.
    You'll receive an email to confirm your account. If you don't receive an email, check your spam box.
    After a few minutes, you will receive another email with links to download the Wargaming Center client and the game.
    If you already have a Wargaming account, you can redeem the Alpha access code here.
    After you activate your key, check Alpha forum section for latest news and patch-notes.

Sorry, its nothing fancy but giving away this code(for now) is the only way to repay the communty which help me everytime *Smile I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the... :)
    Code is listed above, so first one to redeem it gets it I guess *Big Grin I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the... :D

Harry9001, Oct 24, 2020
  4. I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...

Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...

1. I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the... - Similar Threads - can't access account

2. How am I going to open Microsoft account and I can't get access to the code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How am I going to open Microsoft account and I can't get access to the code: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-going-to-open-microsoft-account-and-i/04d99677-026f-4a90-a0dc-237be890fa15
  3. How am I going to open Microsoft account and I can't get access to the code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I going to open Microsoft account and I can't get access to the code: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-going-to-open-microsoft-account-and-i/04d99677-026f-4a90-a0dc-237be890fa15
  4. How am I going to open Microsoft account and I can't get access to the code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT: My gmail is disable i can't enter in my account i have 1 subscription xbox game pass pc * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enter-in-my-account/e77715ef-a5d7-457d-865b-6112b2b5f9a2
  6. I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT

I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT: My gmail is disable i can't enter in my account i have 1 subscription xbox game pass pc * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enter-in-my-account/e77715ef-a5d7-457d-865b-6112b2b5f9a2
  7. i cant get a code to reopen my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...
  8. i cant get a code to reopen my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...
  9. i cant get a code to reopen my account

10. I can't enter the last four of my cell phone number to get a reset code for my logon password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't enter the last four of my cell phone number to get a reset code for my logon password.: After doing another required necessary device addition option my laptop windows 10 said my pin was invalid. Tried to get a reset code but now when I try to enter the last four of my cell phone number, it won't let me enter the numbers. Numeric keypad or regular numbers...