Windows 10: i cant access my email

Discus and support i cant access my email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot access my old Hotmail account and I don't have access to my recovery email either. I have tried the account recovery but it keeps telling me I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janetrhone2104, Aug 20, 2020.

1. i cant access my email

I cannot access my old Hotmail account and I don't have access to my recovery email either. I have tried the account recovery but it keeps telling me I haven't provided enough information. please help!

:)

janetrhone2104, Aug 20, 2020
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Ron Ladd Win User

i cant access my email

Unable to access email account in Windows 10.

I cannot access my "other" email account after having added and deleted multiple times, followed all steps in "HELP" and Advanced settings. What do you suggest I try now?

Original Title: Email difficulties

Ron Ladd, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

i cant access my email

1. i cant access my email - Similar Threads - cant access email

2. Why cant I access my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  3. Why cant I access my email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  4. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  5. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  6. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Cant access new email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant access new email account: Hi,I just created a new email account, mistakenly under 'my family' which i wanted to use for my business email as a sole proprietor and it's my business name so i can't just create another. The problem is that when it was created, neither edge nor my password manager seem to...
  8. I cant access my photo's

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant access my photo's: I cant access my photo's for any kind of search time. It just shuts down/revert back to previous open, mail or what the phot was to be used for. I cant look for the proper photo before it reverts back....
  9. I cant open my email's .

I cant open my email's .: I cant open my email's it say Error 0x8019019a, what it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-emails/2e04a170-edb3-43a9-8f1c-15f210259447
  10. I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...: HI, first off I would just like to say how **** your support system is. After 20 minutes of trying to reach an actual person I got no where. My issue is I need to access my fathers account so I can change the email so we can access it. Now Ive gotten into an account with...