Windows 10: I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs

Discus and support I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I haven't been able to access my emails since yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MavisFrasier, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs

I haven't been able to access my emails since yesterday.

:)

MavisFrasier, Mar 18, 2019

2. emails go to junk mail

Hi Theresa,

Email misconfiguration is a possible cause for an email message to go directly to the
    Junk folder. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Which email app are you using to access your email messages? Are you using
      Outlook.com
      , an

Outlook
      desktop app, or the

Mail
      app?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue happening on all of your contacts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

If you're using Outlook.com, an Outlook desktop app, or the Mail app to access your email messages, we advise reviewing the rules set in your email account.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 18, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs

1. I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs - Similar Threads - can't access emails

2. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  3. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  4. My account has been hacked, got it back, but I can't do anything with it and can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked, got it back, but I can't do anything with it and can't access...: I was hacked by a Russian email, I have the email saved so if I need it for blocking or security, I can, but I couldn't access my account because it kept wanting me to verify my login with the Russian email and they stole my password and changed it. I eventually realized they...
  5. My account has been hacked, got it back, but I can't do anything with it and can't access...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account has been hacked, got it back, but I can't do anything with it and can't access...: I was hacked by a Russian email, I have the email saved so if I need it for blocking or security, I can, but I couldn't access my account because it kept wanting me to verify my login with the Russian email and they stole my password and changed it. I eventually realized they...
  6. My account has been hacked, got it back, but I can't do anything with it and can't access...

7. My Microsoft account has been hacked, I can't change email back to mine.

My Microsoft account has been hacked, I can't change email back to mine.: My Microsoft account has been hacked, and hacker changed email in my Microsoft account, so I can't change it back.The email on my Microsoft account has been changed to " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** " which is someone else's email so I can't change back to my...
  8. My email has been compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  9. My email address has been corrupted

My email address has been corrupted: People are receiving emails from my email address allegedly from DVLA, to pay driving licence. Is there anything you can do to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-email-address-has-been-corrupted/87888a50-ebed-4005-bf4f-de010d48b511
  10. Email has been compromised

Email has been compromised: I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up...