Windows 10: I cant access my Minecraft account

Discus and support I cant access my Minecraft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft a long time ago on my old computer with my account now on my new computer when I logged back into my account it says I no longer own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by azaleaIU, Aug 28, 2021.

1. azaleaIU Win User

I cant access my Minecraft account

I bought Minecraft a long time ago on my old computer with my account now on my new computer when I logged back into my account it says I no longer own java addition and need to re buy it.

:)

azaleaIU, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 28, 2021
  4. I cant access my Minecraft account

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

I cant access my Minecraft account

1. I cant access my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - cant access Minecraft

2. Why cant I access my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  3. Why cant I access my email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  4. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  5. I cant access my other accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant access my other accounts.: Hello there,For awhile i have been trying to access other accounts that i have on my pc but none of them are showing up at the sign-in page.I have used the command prompt and used the command net user and i have seen that i have 3 accounts more ,but i cant access them.Is...
  6. I cant access my other accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access my other accounts.: Hello there,For awhile i have been trying to access other accounts that i have on my pc but none of them are showing up at the sign-in page.I have used the command prompt and used the command net user and i have seen that i have 3 accounts more ,but i cant access them.Is...
  7. I cant access my other accounts.

8. cant switch accounts in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant switch accounts in minecraft: so, the thing is i cant switch accounts in my minecraft and when i go to manage account in minecraft ,it opens xbox console and when i sign out it doesnt sign out in minecraft it stays as the same account i could sign out of my account 2 days ago but now i cant pls help...
  9. cant switch accounts in minecraft

cant switch accounts in minecraft: so, the thing is i cant switch accounts in my minecraft and when i go to manage account in minecraft ,it opens xbox console and when i sign out it doesnt sign out in minecraft it stays as the same account i could sign out of my account 2 days ago but now i cant pls help...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...