Windows 10: I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

Discus and support I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by An0nym0uUBs, Aug 18, 2022.

1. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key, it does not show. It also means I cant access to features like wifi and apps like settings. Please help me, Im going to school on September 16, yet I don/t know what to do if I cannot have the school wifi.

:)

An0nym0uUBs, Aug 18, 2022

2. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Aug 18, 2022
  4. fussybob Win User

I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

1. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings - Similar Threads - cant access toolbar

2. why cant i access my network settings ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i access my network settings ?: A few months ago I noticed that my network icon had disappeared from my task bar. I could not find any resolution to this problem, I no longer can connect to wifi or view the settings at all. Every time I attempt to access the setting the whole page just closes out. I now...
  3. why cant i access my network settings ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i access my network settings ?: A few months ago I noticed that my network icon had disappeared from my task bar. I could not find any resolution to this problem, I no longer can connect to wifi or view the settings at all. Every time I attempt to access the setting the whole page just closes out. I now...
  4. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings: I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-toolbar-or-go-to-settings/83c4a490-7d04-4b3e-886e-82c590fe7c12
  5. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings: I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-toolbar-or-go-to-settings/83c4a490-7d04-4b3e-886e-82c590fe7c12
  6. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings: I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key, it does not show. It also means I cant access to features like wifi and apps like settings. Please help me, Im going to school...
  8. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings: I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key, it does not show. It also means I cant access to features like wifi and apps like settings. Please help me, Im going to school...
  9. help i cant access settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help i cant access settings: [ATTACH] Ive been searching everywhere for a way to fix it but i cant find any. Does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Diat0119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsptc9/help_i_cant_access_settings/
  10. Cant access settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant access settings: My dad has just upgraded to windows 10 and is having a couple mof issues the first is that he cant access the settings. He presses it via the start>settings but it just flashes up then goes off. Hes tried the Windows key + i same thing happens Also via windows...