Windows 10: I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

Discus and support I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustLikeAPro123, Sep 17, 2022.

1. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help.

:)

JustLikeAPro123, Sep 17, 2022

2. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 17, 2022
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

1. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings - Similar Threads - can't access toolbar

2. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings: I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-toolbar-or-go-to-settings/83c4a490-7d04-4b3e-886e-82c590fe7c12
  3. I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access my toolbar or go to Settings: I have been trying for hours to do this, my apps on the taskbar aren't there, and my settings aren't working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-toolbar-or-go-to-settings/83c4a490-7d04-4b3e-886e-82c590fe7c12
  4. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings: I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key, it does not show. It also means I cant access to features like wifi and apps like settings. Please help me, Im going to school...
  5. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings: I just got this yesterday, I don't see my toolbar, and when I click my windows, my cursor turns into a blue spiral, and when I click the windows key, it does not show. It also means I cant access to features like wifi and apps like settings. Please help me, Im going to school...
  6. I cant access my toolbar and windows +apps like settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can't access the activation settings on my computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't access the activation settings on my computer.: I got an overlay telling me to activate windows, but it was already activated a while agopre-owned. when I went to find out what was happening, I couldn't access the activation tab in the settings, I can't even troubleshoot. the settings just freeze when I try to use the...
  8. i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger

i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-toolbar-and-icons-cant-access-task/90b6771d-add3-470d-af46-31d2868bf073
  9. Quick access toolbar

Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...
  10. I can't access SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't access SETTINGS: Well, well, well...... I'm back after a failed Refresh. lol. It started to Refresh, I went in the other room, and after returning I saw a screen with a " *Sad " smiley mentioning an error and prompting me to search for the error "Inaccessible boot device".... Then it...