Windows 10: I can't access SETTINGS

Discus and support I can't access SETTINGS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, well, well...... I'm back after a failed Refresh. lol. It started to Refresh, I went in the other room, and after returning I saw a screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by m4f1050, Jul 31, 2015.

1. m4f1050 Win User

I can't access SETTINGS

I am having the same issue, except that I want to repair Windows 10 because I can't access SETTINGS. I can't even rollback to Windows 8.1 Pro after the 7/29 Windows 10 Pro upgrade. *Sad

Like you, I have tried everything except instead of WIM I used ESD with no luck either. I think I am forced to reinstall my Windows 8 Pro, let it upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro, then BACKUP my drive, THEN let it reinstall Windows 10 Pro. IDK but M$ has been slipping lately....

:)

m4f1050, Jul 31, 2015

2. Can't access settings

Cant access the setting in my laptop, can somebody help me? It appears for seconds but disappears afterwards.

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: Setting

JovelynEspino, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

I can't access SETTINGS

1. I can't access SETTINGS - Similar Threads - can't access SETTINGS

2. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  3. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  4. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't access settings!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access settings!!: Every time I attempt to click the settings button, the screen comes up as if it is loading and then a second later it disappears and I am unable to access it! Any help is appreciated! I tried to look online but everything that I found has not worked yet!...
  6. Can't Access Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Access Settings: I click it and nothing happens, I've tried Windows Button + I and a few other things. I've run SFC, all with no luck. By the way this is a clean install of Windows 10, it was working this morning, hardly done anything to it yet! Any advice please....
  7. I can't access Settings and Search bar

I can't access Settings and Search bar: Hello Team, I am unable to access the "Settings" function as well as the "Search" tab. I also have a notification on the bottom right corner asking me to Activate my Windows which I obviously cannot do since I can't even access Settings. Kindly assist with this....
  8. Can't access settings

Can't access settings: I cannot access settings (it wont open each time i try) and setting like on the picture looks lock so i cant access them either[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/b10a99f9-0a94-4378-ad64-c729510041ac
  9. I can't access the settings page for xbox.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the settings page for xbox.com: As said above, I can't load the web-page. When I attempt to, from either the app itself or from links on the browser it begins loading but then loads up a different Microsoft support page (here:...
  10. I need to downgrade but can't access settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to downgrade but can't access settings: I recently upgraded to Win 10 on my laptop but it's completely broken. I boot up and sign in ok but then I just get a black screen with a cursor. The only way I can access anything is through the task manager > run new task. I've tried everything but nothing works so I want...