Windows 10: I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account.

Discus and support I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This started happening a week ago. When I ever opened it, it was making my desktop and taskbar go white. One time when I tried to open it it gave me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TableTopToast23, Jan 27, 2021.

1. I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account.

This started happening a week ago. When I ever opened it, it was making my desktop and taskbar go white. One time when I tried to open it it gave me a popup saying "The remote procedure call failed and did not execute." I tried it on a fresh Windows 10 PC and it worked, but when I signed in to my Microsoft account instead of a local account, the same thing happened. I want to know if it is a problem with my account or something else.

:)

TableTopToast23, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2021
  3. candyagu Win User
    Unable to access MS account on my pc

Hi, I can't sign into my MS account. To resolve the problem I tried this steps Fix: You've Been Signed In With A Temporary Profile Now i have a local account and I have tried unsuccessfully to add an MS account. The
    sign in with an MS account button isn't responding. Help as I have no access to my files on my PCMy PC runs on Windows 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

candyagu, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account.

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account.

1. I cant access the File Manager on Windows 10 when I sign into my MS account. - Similar Threads - cant access File

2. I cant sign in to my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in to my windows account: When i try to sign in it says: something happened and your pin isnt available click to set up your pin again.And when i try to press the button it doesnt do anything and it stays the same i looked up on youtube some tutorials and i found one its says that i have to go in...
  3. I cant sign in to my windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant sign in to my windows account: When i try to sign in it says: something happened and your pin isnt available click to set up your pin again.And when i try to press the button it doesnt do anything and it stays the same i looked up on youtube some tutorials and i found one its says that i have to go in...
  4. I cant sign in to my windows account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  6. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  7. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cant Access my files

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant Access my files: After I formatted my PC, Some of my files converted to the locked icon and I can't open them. When I try to open them I get this message "you will need to provide administrator permission to change these attributes". You can see the icons in the screenshots below. [img]...
  9. I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password: So i was updating my amd drivers amd it said it did install because of the software had a problem then it told me to download amdcleaner driver and it would boot up on safe mode, after doing that my computer restarted and went on to the log in screen but when i type in my...
  10. I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox: I'm trying to log into hotmail using MS Edge for the purpose of enabling spell check (I understand that you must use Edge to enable this feature). My password on that Hotmail Account is populated automatically (remeber me) with access via FireFox, but it is not visible...