Windows 10: I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission

Discus and support I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C.E.Jackson, May 26, 2020.

1. I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission

I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission

:)

C.E.Jackson, May 26, 2020

2. nokia e52 screensavers don`t appear

Hi all !

Can anybody help me with my problem ?!

The thing is that I can`t use any screensaver as its purpose is!

After I stop using the phone .. it just turns the light off and I can`t see the time for example!

i've tried different screensavers .. and nothing different happened!

How come?! The problem just appeared and I`m trying to solve it from long time, but with no result! .. Help please!

nov01---01, May 26, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 26, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission - Similar Threads - can't access screensaver

2. It says I don't have access to my external disk drive, I checked the permissions and I have...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It says I don't have access to my external disk drive, I checked the permissions and I have...: I travelled with my external disk drive some days ago and now that I plug it in, it says "E:\ is not accessible, access refused", I tried changing the letter for it and it changed nothing, I checked for viruses and got everything removed but still nothing, anything I could do...
  3. It says I don't have access to my external disk drive, I checked the permissions and I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I don't have access to my external disk drive, I checked the permissions and I have...: I travelled with my external disk drive some days ago and now that I plug it in, it says "E:\ is not accessible, access refused", I tried changing the letter for it and it changed nothing, I checked for viruses and got everything removed but still nothing, anything I could do...
  4. It says I don't have access to my external disk drive, I checked the permissions and I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows is now saying I don't have permission to access a network drive I use daily.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is now saying I don't have permission to access a network drive I use daily.: Overnight a network drive I use daily to access a work program now says windows cannot access it and that I do not have permission and to contact the network administrator to request permission. I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I have used this computer like this for 5 or so yrs. I...
  6. Can't access certain files because I don't have the correct permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access certain files because I don't have the correct permissions: I've recently downloaded a file and every time I try to open it I get an error message saying "Windows cannot access the specifies device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I already checked the security of the file in properties...
  7. Why can't I access my Printer and saying I do not have permission to access the PRINTER?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I access my Printer and saying I do not have permission to access the PRINTER?: HELP WITH UNABLE TO OPEN AND USE MY PRINTER? WHO MAKES THESE CHANGES? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-access-my-printer-and-saying-i-do-not/1548e676-1ea9-4348-8cdf-47d139efa2d3
  8. As an Administrator, Windows 10 says I don't have access permission to remove antivirus...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    As an Administrator, Windows 10 says I don't have access permission to remove antivirus...: I only have one user account on Windows 10 home. And I verified that my account is an Administrator. I wanted to uninstall Comodo antivirus so I can install another antivirus program. But Windows says I do not have access permission and should check with system...
  9. I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.: Okay so I'm 16, hardly know anything about software. I've been trying to increase my dedicated video ram. I've found a method from YouTube on how to do it but when I open 'registry editor' and try to add a new key under 'intel' it says I don't have permissions to do that. I...
  10. Error says I don't have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...