Windows 10: I can't access the settings page for xbox.com

Discus and support I can't access the settings page for xbox.com in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As said above, I can't load the web-page. When I attempt to, from either the app itself or from links on the browser it begins loading but then loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flame_14, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Flame_14 Win User

I can't access the settings page for xbox.com

As said above, I can't load the web-page. When I attempt to, from either the app itself or from links on the browser it begins loading but then loads up a different Microsoft support page (here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings). Initially I thought it was due to some parental settings but upon further inspection I realised this account doesn't (or at least shouldn't) have parental locks or anything on it (parents never set that up). I've tried logging in to Xbox.com alone but that doesn't work, I "login" only for none of the xbox account pages to load and the "sign in" button unresponsive (as it doesn't show the profile in anyway at all). Any help would be appreciated as I need to edit some of those settings!

:)

Flame_14, Sep 30, 2018

2. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Sep 30, 2018
  3. I dont can open on windows 10 xbox settings

Hi Andro,

We'd like to gather more information for us to assist you better with this Xbox settings concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Where do you access this Xbox settings? Is it via the Xbox app?
    • Do you get any error message when accessing it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't access the settings page for xbox.com - Similar Threads - can't access settings

2. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  3. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  4. Can't access bitlocker access key page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bitlocker access key page: Please help, can't access bitlocker key.Previously I do ask bitlocker recovery keys, but after several attempt, code didn't sent to my email. So I thought lets change the email, but turnsout after changing the new security info, can't access this page at all.Anyone have...
  5. Can't access bitlocker access key page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access bitlocker access key page: Please help, can't access bitlocker key.Previously I do ask bitlocker recovery keys, but after several attempt, code didn't sent to my email. So I thought lets change the email, but turnsout after changing the new security info, can't access this page at all.Anyone have...
  6. Can't access bitlocker access key page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't access settings!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access settings!!: Every time I attempt to click the settings button, the screen comes up as if it is loading and then a second later it disappears and I am unable to access it! Any help is appreciated! I tried to look online but everything that I found has not worked yet!...
  8. Can't Access Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Access Settings: I click it and nothing happens, I've tried Windows Button + I and a few other things. I've run SFC, all with no luck. By the way this is a clean install of Windows 10, it was working this morning, hardly done anything to it yet! Any advice please....
  9. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access settings: I cannot access settings (it wont open each time i try) and setting like on the picture looks lock so i cant access them either[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/b10a99f9-0a94-4378-ad64-c729510041ac
  10. I can't access SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't access SETTINGS: Well, well, well...... I'm back after a failed Refresh. lol. It started to Refresh, I went in the other room, and after returning I saw a screen with a " *Sad " smiley mentioning an error and prompting me to search for the error "Inaccessible boot device".... Then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox settings page