Windows 10: I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...

Discus and support I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Also, I have Gamepass Gold for PC, and no anti viruses. Please help I've been struggling for over a month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VladimirSharin, Oct 9, 2021.

1. I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...

Also, I have Gamepass Gold for PC, and no anti viruses. Please help I've been struggling for over a month

:)

VladimirSharin, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Oct 9, 2021
  4. I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...

Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support

Hello, I bought 2 copies of Trailmakers for 2 different PCs to play with my son multiplayer, both PCs are giving me this error when I try to connect to to any server "Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support"
    any help why I'm getting this and how to fix it?

I went to Trailmakers Discord but nobody replied

MohamedAbdelfatah1, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...

1. I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature... - Similar Threads - can't access TrailMakers

2. I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access TrailMakers Multiplayer features. It just says "Account Denied Feature...: Also, I have Gamepass Gold for PC, and no anti viruses. Please help I've been struggling for over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-trailmakers-multiplayer-features-it/6ce38b63-88c3-4a36-94e6-19c0ff98fae4
  3. I can't seem to access Minecraft Multiplayer options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to access Minecraft Multiplayer options: Minecraft tells me that I can't play on servers because of my Microsoft account. However, when I got to my Xbox gamer tag and select Xbox settings, it redirects me to Xbox support at Family & Privacy settings. This also happens when I try to click any link on the support page...
  4. I can't seem to access Minecraft Multiplayer options

I can't seem to access Minecraft Multiplayer options: Minecraft tells me that I can't play on servers because of my Microsoft account. However, when I got to my Xbox gamer tag and select Xbox settings, it redirects me to Xbox support at Family & Privacy settings. This also happens when I try to click any link on the support page...
  5. I can't seem to access Minecraft Multiplayer options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Access Denied to Personal Folders after Feature Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied to Personal Folders after Feature Update: Hi, I am unable to open 3 folders on my Windows 10 Home edition. My Pictures, My Videos, My Music. I keep getting this message... Location is not available. Access is denied. I have tried all the solutions I can find on the internet, such as making sure I have ownership...
  7. I can't access all the features of Cortana

I can't access all the features of Cortana: I use Windows 10 2004 version. I can't access all features of Cortana. For example, if I ask Cortana to send an email, she replies that she cannot do so and if I ask her to play music, she says that she cannot do that yet, etc. Sometimes, I see a notification saying that...
  8. there was a problem starting NVCPL.DLL access is denied- Feature update to Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there was a problem starting NVCPL.DLL access is denied- Feature update to Windows 10,...: My computer was running flawlessly until I installed the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 now I've lost use of one of my graphics cards and the system will only allow facial recognition windows hello on one account can this be solved without a system restore...
  9. Can't access certain features of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access certain features of my computer: Recently I have attempted to use my laptop's computer, but it is unable to be found, stating that it possibly could be blocked by antivirus software. While I don't have any antivirus installed, I attempted to go to "Virus and Threat Protection" settings in my computer. I am...
  10. Just to say thank you to those involved in the July Features Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just to say thank you to those involved in the July Features Update.: Having been waiting for some weeks for this major update, I was very pleased that there were no issues at all. I'm still getting to learn what it will do; some extremely-helpful links and tips were given to me by experts in my thread here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trailmakers multiplayer feature unavailable