Windows 10: I can't access Windows Security

Discus and support I can't access Windows Security in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't open the app but the security is still enabled, but now I have a dead entry in my start menu called ms-resource:DisplayName. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tobreakmyshell, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I can't access Windows Security

I can't open the app but the security is still enabled, but now I have a dead entry in my start menu called ms-resourceI can't access Windows Security :DisplayName. Is there a way to re enable access to the app?

submitted by /u/tobreakmyshell
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tobreakmyshell, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 18, 2020
  3. I can't access Windows Security

File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

I can't access Windows Security

1. I can't access Windows Security - Similar Threads - can't access Security

2. I can't access the windows security, it shows "Standard hardware security not supported"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the windows security, it shows "Standard hardware security not supported"...: I can't access the windows security, it shows "Standard hardware security not supported" message on Windows 11 23H2 whenever I click on device security. And on the click of Virus & threat protection it shows me "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this...
  3. I can't access my Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my Security Center: I got a notification saying my security was turned off. So, I tried to access my security center and was met with this black screen saying my Consult my IT Admin. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. I can't access my Security Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my Security Center: I got a notification saying my security was turned off. So, I tried to access my security center and was met with this black screen saying my Consult my IT Admin. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. I can't access my security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my security center: Not sure why but I can't access the security center on my PC. I got a prompt to check it and all it does is come up black screen. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. I can't access my security center

I can't access my security center: Not sure why but I can't access the security center on my PC. I got a prompt to check it and all it does is come up black screen. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Can't access the WIndows Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access the WIndows Security Center: I have a notification in my system tray to check the sucurity center but it just goes to a black and gives me a message about the IT Admin, Any help or insight would be appreciated....
  8. Can't access the WIndows Security Center

Can't access the WIndows Security Center: I have a notification in my system tray to check the sucurity center but it just goes to a black and gives me a message about the IT Admin, Any help or insight would be appreciated....
  9. I can't access certain parts of windows security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access certain parts of windows security.: It says something about IT administrators? But I'm not apart of a comapany and I have no knowledge of having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-certain-parts-of-windows-security/b1ec0de4-368c-4b0f-83ac-11fef9708da7
  10. I can't access certain parts of windows security.

I can't access certain parts of windows security.: It says something about IT administrators? But I'm not apart of a comapany and I have no knowledge of having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-certain-parts-of-windows-security/b1ec0de4-368c-4b0f-83ac-11fef9708da7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access windows security

2. cannot see anything in windows security