Windows 10: i cant acees most of the internet

Discus and support i cant acees most of the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok so will start from the begining i was just using my vpn (nordvpn) and switched it off and on here and there then i also used bitdefendervpn here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KalleKarlsson2, Nov 1, 2019.

1. i cant acees most of the internet

ok so will start from the begining i was just using my vpn (nordvpn) and switched it off and on here and there then i also used bitdefendervpn here and there but not as much then one day i get the relly weard thing where i can like access websites and stuff that i have visited in the past like youtube and
    google but when i try to visit a random site like idk https://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ that i have never visited i get this error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED,
    NOTE it dosent matter what browser i am using as its the same i can access old websites that i have been to before but not new ones i can also use the discord application but the windows mail application wont work i can also play minecraft on old servers i have played on before but same there not new ones and i have tryed to do a system restore back like 2 days ago but it seems the problem is still there i have tryed to re install evry posebol vpn and antivirus that i have on my pc i have tryed to fix the regestry with cclener i have tryed to fluch and renew the dns and ipconfig stuff i have tryed to reset my network settings noting seems to work i just cant get my head aruond what hase happend oh and also if i use tor browser evryting works like it shuold but when am not using tor i have this problem and i like relly want to access my mail and be abel to surf the web and a speed that is not like 7 layer proxy speed when i am using tor so yeh plz help me thx also forgot to say that its not on the websites end as i have tryed many diffrent ones and its only websites i have accessed on the past that work so its on my end but not my ruoter as i can use the internet just fine with my phone and laptop i have also tryed to change the dns from nord vpns dns to google to deafult makes no diffrent.

List of errors for different browsers
    chrome: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
    Firefox: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR
    Microsoft Edge:

This may be because the site uses TLS security settings that are not secure or out of date. If this continues to happen, contact the site owner.

Your TLS security settings are not set to the default settings, which can also cause this error.

Internet Explorer: same as Microsoft edge
    Tor: fully normal

:)

KalleKarlsson2, Nov 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 1, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Kem Mon Win User

i cant acees most of the internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

i cant acees most of the internet

1. i cant acees most of the internet - Similar Threads - cant acees internet

2. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  3. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  4. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. red ace squadron

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red ace squadron: i download red ace squadron game to my win.10 laptop but i does not function correctly..screen just flickering and only i can see is lot ofcursors when i moving mouse..i tried troubleshooting program by using recommend settings but no help..is there any change to get it...
  6. red ace squadron

red ace squadron: i download red ace squadron game to my win.10 laptop but i does not function correctly..screen just flickering and only i can see is lot ofcursors when i moving mouse..i tried troubleshooting program by using recommend settings but no help..is there any change to get it...
  7. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0: I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use Access databases .accdb and Excel files .xslx. I had no problem. I had to re-install Windows 10 this weekend. It has all the...
  8. i cant open urls from most places

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open urls from most places: hi, I cannot open URL links from anywhere in windows. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-urls-from-most-places/c1eb3318-07f8-41c8-9774-fe61cb228ce9
  9. Acees To outook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  10. Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin

Most of my apps cant connect to internet, only Edge browswer is workin: I know that my laptop is connect to internet. But the only thing that seems to work is the new edge browser. After upgrading to windows 10 all of my others apps cant get internet access. Apps such as skype,steam,chrome,etc. I tried turning of my firewall and updating my...