Windows 10: I cant activate my computer

Discus and support I cant activate my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer/02620300-8dde-461f-87e0-c20df2dc0d13 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fareez Arfaan, May 12, 2020.

1. I cant activate my computer

I cant activate my computer a772bac4-96b8-490e-b408-c310666c03a8?upload=true.png Please Help

:)

Fareez Arfaan, May 12, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 12, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 12, 2020
  4. I cant activate my computer

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 12, 2020
Thema:

I cant activate my computer

1. I cant activate my computer - Similar Threads - cant activate computer

2. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  3. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  4. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant get in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get in my computer: HelloSo yestetday i made microsoft account. An now today im trying to log in through my computer but i cant. I cant even to write a pasword. Its not showing me ‘type a password’ only my username and click ‘log in’ I tried to unistall the system and its asking for microsoft...
  6. i cant get in my computer

i cant get in my computer: HelloSo yestetday i made microsoft account. An now today im trying to log in through my computer but i cant. I cant even to write a pasword. Its not showing me ‘type a password’ only my username and click ‘log in’ I tried to unistall the system and its asking for microsoft...
  7. I cant sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in to my computer: I performed system restore after updating Windows and now I cant sign in. It hangs and I cant figure out how to pass the welcome stuck page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer/c34fb23f-4ca7-4503-97fd-e64bad9c3da7
  8. I cant sign in to my computer

I cant sign in to my computer: I performed system restore after updating Windows and now I cant sign in. It hangs and I cant figure out how to pass the welcome stuck page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer/c34fb23f-4ca7-4503-97fd-e64bad9c3da7
  9. I cant activate my windows

I cant activate my windows: I cant activate my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/bdcdb99f-c26d-40b0-ba64-9f4086a2f8a3
  10. I CANT ACTIVE MY WINDOWS

I CANT ACTIVE MY WINDOWS: I recently upgraded my motherboard and i removed the previous device from my Microsoft account . Now my windows is not activated and also it says Error 0XC004F025 code when i tried to active windows by troubleshooting. how can i active my windows again please help . thank...