Windows 10: I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014

Discus and support I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have reset my PC for some obvious reasons, and reinstalled Windows. After I completed the setup, I check my Windows edition and it became "Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cyril Syd Panoy Jr., Apr 1, 2021.

1. I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014

I have reset my PC for some obvious reasons, and reinstalled Windows. After I completed the setup, I check my Windows edition and it became "Windows 10 Home Single Language" which is just the basic edition. What scares me was the Activation shows "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account"

I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10  Error: 0x80041014 b9b6a1a8-aed8-4217-8485-cff5b33daee3?upload=true.png
    But my subscription in my Microsoft account is "Office Home & Student 2019" just as what I purchased and been using for almost a year.

I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10  Error: 0x80041014 a50dba01-a4c5-4f53-a4d8-9bebfaa48327?upload=true.png

Now, with the basic edition, I can't do much because of its limited features compared to the higher edition I've been using.

I've tried searching the web seeking for answers, and done countless solutions from the Microsoft community but none of them worked. I tried re-installing the Windows multiple times, and tried "Install on PC or Mac", but still the problem persists.

:)

Cyril Syd Panoy Jr., Apr 1, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 1, 2021
  4. linhlz Win User

I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014

1. I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014 - Similar Threads - can't activate Product

2. Windows 10 product key not found after re-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 product key not found after re-installation: Hi. I purchased a second-hand assembled desktop PC from a private seller. The PC was shipped via national postal service so I did not have a chance to check it beforehand and when it arrived I realized that the seller did not perform factory reset; the PC was also...
  3. Windows 10 product key not found after re-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 product key not found after re-installation: Hi. I purchased a second-hand assembled desktop PC from a private seller. The PC was shipped via national postal service so I did not have a chance to check it beforehand and when it arrived I realized that the seller did not perform factory reset; the PC was also...
  4. Windows 10 product key not found after re-installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this: when i try to activate my account, it shows my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-didnt-work-with-this-error-code/fc3179bd-e92a-465f-8724-9c9f276b5895
  6. my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this: when i try to activate my account, it shows my product key didn't work with this error code 0x80041014 how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-didnt-work-with-this-error-code/fc3179bd-e92a-465f-8724-9c9f276b5895
  7. Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation: My MacBook Pro was down and I replaced the hard disk. I completed the re-installation of the Windows 7 Home Premium OEM version and the Bootcamp, only the Windows system was installed. Every thing is fine. However, I cannot activate the Windows using the Product Key. It...
  8. Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation: My MacBook Pro was down and I replaced the hard disk. I completed the re-installation of the Windows 7 Home Premium OEM version and the Bootcamp, only the Windows system was installed. Every thing is fine. However, I cannot activate the Windows using the Product Key. It...
  9. how to re active my windows activation product key??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to re active my windows activation product key??: in my laptop, when i started my computer newly getting an interruption message i.e., your windows activation key is expiring soon please activate your windows activation key. How can i over come through this!!???? can you suggest me sir...
  10. Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation: Need help! I've just re-installed my Windows 10 laptop using (due to unfortunate situation) pirated installer. I have, however, saved my original product key and product. But when I try to insert my product key, the system just won't accept mine! Can you help me recovering...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 activate error 0x80041014