Windows 10: i can't activate my product key

Discus and support i can't activate my product key in Cortana to solve the problem; i can not access my activation for product key error code 0xC004F074... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KiranP5, Jul 19, 2020.

1. KiranP5 Win User

i can't activate my product key

i can not access my activation for product key error code 0xC004F074

:)

KiranP5, Jul 19, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 19, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Vijay B Win User

Activation issue : Can't enter product key

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

How to Activate and resolve common Product key issues in Windows 10

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. i can't activate my product key - Similar Threads - can't activate product

2. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  3. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  4. I found my product key, but still can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my product key, but still can't activate windows: I found my product key, yet I still can't activate windows because it says it can't connect to my organizations activation server, I have internet as indicated by my ability to post this and this is a personal computer, I don't know what organization windows is speaking of....
  5. I found my product key, but still can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found my product key, but still can't activate windows: I found my product key, yet I still can't activate windows because it says it can't connect to my organizations activation server, I have internet as indicated by my ability to post this and this is a personal computer, I don't know what organization windows is speaking of....
  6. I can't activate my windows and the product key is not appearing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my windows and the product key is not appearing.: Split from this thread. Hi Community, I can't activate my windows and the product key is not appearing. What does error code 80246002 mean Also, I have tried launching my Microsoft office apps severally and I get can't find your license application a repair attempt...
  7. Windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't activate with this product key: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my computer and only found out my product key 1 year later today because I used an app that tells you what your product key was I lost the cover of my DVD. Now, when I try to change product key, it says windows can't activate with this...
  8. Activating my product key

Activating my product key: help activate my windows kindly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-product-key/68cecd7a-6381-47e3-8ca1-bcdffbfde068"
  9. I can't find the product key to activate windows...

I can't find the product key to activate windows...: Dear Microsoft Community, A while ago now, I ordered a USB stick containing a copy of Windows 10 on it from Amazon. While I've had a bit of experience with installing OSs onto computers in the past, I had never done this specifically before. After some partial success, it...
  10. windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows can't activate with this product key: I originally got Window 7 on an Asus Laptop, which became Windows 8, then 8.1. All working fine [as far as activation goes]. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first came out - a free upgrade from Microsoft. IE all legit. Now, suddenly, it says my license is about to...