Windows 10: I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

Discus and support I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I noticed I couldn't type documents on word then I realized my windows wasn't activated, it's a new laptop I didn't do any hardware upgrades or any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BryanDike, May 13, 2019.

1. BryanDike Win User

I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

I noticed I couldn't type documents on word then I realized my windows wasn't activated, it's a new laptop I didn't do any hardware upgrades or any reinstallation nothing like that. I don't understand why i'm activating my windows OS I have been using a mac for a while so I just came back to windows and I don't understand what this is. please help

:)

BryanDike, May 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 13, 2019
  4. I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2019
Thema:

I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

1. I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer - Similar Threads - can't activate computer

2. my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...: windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when I updated said I am running an unauthentic copy, which is total rubbish...
  3. Can't activate Windows with digital licence on my new computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows with digital licence on my new computer: Recently I built a computer and I installed Windows 10 home on it. On my old laptop there is a legit copy of windows 10 home (I bought it with the laptop) and a linked it to my account. On the new computer when I get to the menu where I need to chose wich device I want to...
  4. Windows 10 activation on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation on new computer: Attempting to install a brand new copy of windows 10 on an all new PC and it displays the error 'Windows could not verify the product key. Please check your installation media.' Any information on how to fix this appreciated....
  5. new computer, Win10 will not activate its digital copy

new computer, Win10 will not activate its digital copy: Bought a new system from Microcenter in Texas. Got it home and did all the usual updates and Microsoft said I needed to update Win10 Home to latest version. I did so, went to finish it and activate my copy of windows and it says I have no license to activate it or that it did...
  6. Can't Activate Windows 10 on my new Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Activate Windows 10 on my new Pc: I recently got a new Pc and installed Windows 10 on it,i logged in my Microsoft Account and tried to activate the Windows,but then it hit me with errors like saying that I don't have a valid product key and some error code 0x803FA607 On my old pc i had the same windows 10...
  7. I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro: I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro for a reason I can't understand. would you help me ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer-windows-10-pro/dd01bada-9343-42fb-b3d1-e043fc6014c0"
  8. Can't activate Windows 10 on new computer. (Long)

Can't activate Windows 10 on new computer. (Long): Hey everyone! Recently, I went about building a new computer, and as part of this I upgraded my slow Seagate to a much faster M.2 Samsung drive. I was excited to use my new computer, but first I had to put windows on the new SSD. After trying tools like EaseUS Todo Backup,...
  9. Can't activate windows on a new computer.

Can't activate windows on a new computer.: Help I have recently upgraded from a z97 system to an x99 system and my new system won't activate windows and the info I have found thus far has not been helpful. Would someone be able to help me out? Screenshots linked bellow will illustrate the issue. The first picture is...
  10. I can't update my new computer to Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my new computer to Window 10: Hi, I can't seem to update my new computer to Windows 10!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-new-computer-to-window-10/99ea41c6-7323-4e4f-afd2-4836b8fe34e6