Windows 10: I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new Windows 11 Pro Order number 4888418968 but I can't activate my windows. I can't even review my product key.I only see the messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronildo Braga, Oct 21, 2022.

1. I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro

I bought a new Windows 11 Pro Order number 4888418968 but I can't activate my windows. I can't even review my product key.I only see the messages written in the images below. I spoke with support over the phone Case #:1045316574 and guy completely ghost me.Can someone please help me ?

:)

Ronildo Braga, Oct 21, 2022
  2. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Oct 21, 2022
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Here's Microsoft's official steps to Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro (microsoft.com).

1. Select Start > Settings > System > Activation.
    2. Under Upgrade your edition of Windows, select Open Store
    3. Make sure you’re signed in with your Microsoft account to purchase Windows 11 Pro
    4. After you confirm your purchase, you’ll be prompted to install Windows 11 Pro and restart your PC. You’ll then be running Windows 11 Pro.

CmdrKeene, Oct 21, 2022
  4. I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro

Activation of windows 11 pro

My laptop windows is windows 10 pro. In January, I installed windows 11 pro from Microsoft website. Now windows 11 pro want to be activated and have only the product key of windows 10 pro. How can I activate windows 11 pro?

HagarMahmoud, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro

1. I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - can't activate Pro

2. Can't activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC: My activation code that I used on my previous PC for Windows 11 pro was working fine, but after I bought a new PC and tried to activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC with the same activation code, it didn't work out. It tells me you don't have a valid digital key....
  3. Can't activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC: My activation code that I used on my previous PC for Windows 11 pro was working fine, but after I bought a new PC and tried to activate Windows 11 pro on my new PC with the same activation code, it didn't work out. It tells me you don't have a valid digital key....
  4. I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my Windows 11 Pro: I bought a new Windows 11 Pro Order number 4888418968 but I can't activate my windows. I can't even review my product key.I only see the messages written in the images below. I spoke with support over the phone Case #:1045316574 and guy completely ghost me.Can someone please...
  5. Can't Activate Windows Pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows Pro 11: I bought a Windows 11 Pro in the store to upgrade my Windows 11 Home.Now my activation page says Enterprise and I can Activate.I dont see an Product Keys in the store to use for this.Help !...
  6. Can't Activate Windows Pro 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows Pro 11: I bought a Windows 11 Pro in the store to upgrade my Windows 11 Home.Now my activation page says Enterprise and I can Activate.I dont see an Product Keys in the store to use for this.Help !...
  7. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop: I bought a laptop with a license windows 10 pro but cant activate . When activating there has an error show 0x8007000D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-10-pro-in-my-laptop/8e2dee45-c7e6-487b-8637-4321673633ad
  8. Can't Activate my Windows 10 Pro.

Can't Activate my Windows 10 Pro.: My laptop was reformatted about 2 months ago after it blue screen about an windows error. It working now but the IT guy i hired didn't activate the windows 10. when i bought this it was already pre-installed with windows 8. i tried many solutions online but it didn't help....
  9. I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro: I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro for a reason I can't understand. would you help me ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer-windows-10-pro/dd01bada-9343-42fb-b3d1-e043fc6014c0"
  10. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Two days before, my PC using Windows 10 Pro suddenly became inactivated without warnings of any kind. It says: "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and then try again. Error code: 0x80070002" Of course, my...