Windows 10: I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

Discus and support I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F211 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore. And! And this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bloggelsen, Sep 7, 2019.

1. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F211 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore.

And! And this is absolutely bad About this whole mess - Internet is full with Questions like this. Everywhere the same answers. Go to activate, go to troubleshoot. But this does not work in many cases. I do have a License coupled with my MS account. Where is this now? I had a phone support. This man finally told me my Winodws Version must be hacked or cracked. What a nonsense! Just because of some MS stuff again is not working as it should we suddenly all seem to go to jail or what? Yes, I will not discuss this with you sir, he said, when I finally hooked up the phone. Please, MS or who so ever, put some light into this else shameful corner of yours.

A

:)

Bloggelsen, Sep 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2019
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

Everything but the motherboard can be upgraded; new motherboard will make the pc

not genuine.

Installing from iso dvd or thumb drive would work but the same issue.

You have the same license terms as when win7 was installed and it carried over to win10;

OEM (hp,dell, toshiba etc.) or retail ( you bought win7).

If you can not upgrade on the current motherboard, cpu, ram, video card for less than a new complete system including the os ?

This also depends on the current configuration, how old are, is the pc.

Not pushing amd but new 4 core cpu's are $129 retail., system boards range from $100

and up, ddr4 ram 130 fo 16 gig just as an example.

kjl1956, Sep 7, 2019
  4. mshimala Win User

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

Windows saying not activated after motherboard upgrade

Hi,

I recently upgraded some PC parts (new motherboard, RAM, processor, video card) and ever since then I have a watermark in the bottom right of my display reading "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows."

I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 back when they were allowing Windows 8 users to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't remember receiving an activation key during this upgrade.

I've read online that installing a new motherboard can occasionally cause issues with OS activation. How can I reactivate my Windows without having to purchase Windows 10.

Some things to note:
    • This watermark was not there prior to installing the new motherboard
    • As some places (and a Microsoft Tech Support member) suggested, typing the query "wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey" into CMD just returns with "OA3xOriginalProductKey". The Microsoft Support member seemed confused by this and said there was nothing further she could do.

Thanks!

mshimala, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

1. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM. - Similar Threads - can't Activate installed

2. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  3. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  4. Windows activation after changing my motherboard and processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation after changing my motherboard and processor: After changing my motherboard my windows is requiring an activation, it wasn't the free version I bought it previously with no issues, i got the code, when I enter it I get an error still, my license is Volume. trouble shooting is not helping, any idea what should be...
  5. Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram

Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram: Hi Microsoft,My old processor malfunctioned few days back and got replacement consider upgraded due to part availability. But I cant activate the Windows 10.My Windows 10 was free upgrade from, Windows 7 many years ago. I have my Windows 7 key....
  6. I can't activate windows after installing it on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't activate windows after installing it on new motherboard: I swapped my motherboard and i can't activate windows because it's linked digitally to my microsoft account.I'm always getting error 0x8007232B and when i run troubleshoot i get another error ,,We can't activate your copy of windows,make sure you are connected to the internet...
  7. Windows not activating after I upgraded my motherboard and processor

Windows not activating after I upgraded my motherboard and processor: I've just upgraded my motherboard and processor and windows will not activate. I'm guessing it appears to be a whole new device maybe? If so, is there any way I can deactivate it on the old device and activate it on the new one?...
  8. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.: What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F213 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore :(...
  9. Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard

Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard: Hi I've tried to follow all the steps offered by Microsoft's help section but it doesn't seem to work for me. I bought a new Motherboard which I installed and now I can't activate my Windows 10 again. I updated to Win10 quite a while ago, from win7 or 8. I also have a...
  10. Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.

Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.: I changed my hardware and all of a sudden windows is not working. I have tried the windows activation troubleshooter in all the ways possible and nothing worked. If someone could get back to me on this that would be great. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows after new motherboard and processor

2. error 0xc004f211 deploy image