Windows 10: I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC

Discus and support I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So today i changed my whole PC. I installed windows 10 PRO, connected to my account but the windows won't activated. I already tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeorgeGalatanu, May 24, 2019.

1. I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC

So today i changed my whole PC. I installed windows 10 PRO, connected to my account but the windows won't activated.

I already tried the troubleshooter and everything the Assistant told me to. Is there anything i can do ? Or it is over for me ?

:)

GeorgeGalatanu, May 24, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 24, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

4. Duyenhip Win User

I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 24, 2019
Thema:

I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC

1. I can't activate my windows anymore after changing the whole PC - Similar Threads - can't activate anymore

2. Windows Activation After Changing PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation After Changing PC: Hello there,I bought a prebuilt PC with a windows 10 license approx 2018. Recently I've been upgrading my parts and have moved my W10 installation to an SSD. Before doing this I'd had to search up how to check where my windows activation key is since the unit didn't come with...
  3. Windows Activation After Changing PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation After Changing PC: Hello there,I bought a prebuilt PC with a windows 10 license approx 2018. Recently I've been upgrading my parts and have moved my W10 installation to an SSD. Before doing this I'd had to search up how to check where my windows activation key is since the unit didn't come with...
  4. can't find my activation code anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  5. can't find my activation code anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  6. I can't activate my windows after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my windows after changing motherboard: I haven't been able to activate windows in my pc. Even when I entered the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-after-changing/26c9fbaf-ac02-4d2a-ac85-e9c3c2f93e5b
  7. Can't log in to my pc anymore?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my pc anymore?: Hello I watched a video on Youtube how my Windows menu works again then I did what he said but I can't get into my pc anymore because the password is supposedly wrong so who can help me Thanks Kann mich nicht mehr in meinen Pc einloggen?
  8. I can't activate my windows 10 after changing my motherboard

I can't activate my windows 10 after changing my motherboard: I am in a bit of a tricky situation where i can't activate my windows after changing the hardware of my computer error code : 0x8007232B we can't connect your organization's activation server ... error code from"slmgr.vbs /ato" : 0x800705B4 this operation returned because...
  9. My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated: Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list below. But first my error codes I get: for my Updates I get: 0x80240fff and perhaps related to that is my deactivated...
  10. i can't activate windows after a hardsware change

i can't activate windows after a hardsware change: I can't reactivate windows 10 pro on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-after-a-hardsware-change/41cf5f55-d4d3-4450-ae39-902dd131c51c"