Windows 10: I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation

Discus and support I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop is rog strix gl503ge, i cant acticvate my windows 10 after reinstall using media creation. i've tried several tips i've read in articles like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MayoSmoothie, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation

my laptop is rog strix gl503ge, i cant acticvate my windows 10 after reinstall using media creation. i've tried several tips i've read in articles like troubleshooting or using showkey program to reveal my product key, as i enter the product key it says no longer valid. i installed same version of windows10 and i don't know where it goes wrong.

*sry for my bad english

:)

MayoSmoothie, Nov 28, 2018

2. can you delete windows10 and then reinstall it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• Why are you trying to reinstall Windows 10?
    You can perform a clean installation of Windows 10, once you have upgraded to Windows 10 and it’s activated.

Try to refer the link below and follow the steps for further help:

Download Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

I suggest you to refer the link and follow the steps, mentioned below:

How to perform clean installation of Windows.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install?ocid=ms_wol_win10

For more information, refer to the below link:

How to: Do a clean install of Windows 10.

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

4. I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation

Media Creation Tool

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the creation of an installation media, you may check on this

article
    for the step by step guide. Look for the topic on how to create installation media found on the lower part of the article.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation

1. I cant activate my windows10 after reinstall using media creation - Similar Threads - cant activate windows10

2. I used the windows 10 media creation tool for my laptop, and it won't activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the windows 10 media creation tool for my laptop, and it won't activate: It's been hours since I installed it. The laptop used to belong to a teacher, so I installed windows home, but it doesn't activate, and I updated everything. I'm upgrading to windows 11, so maybe that might fix it, but just in case it doesn't, can you tell me how can I fix...
  3. I used the windows 10 media creation tool for my laptop, and it won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I used the windows 10 media creation tool for my laptop, and it won't activate: It's been hours since I installed it. The laptop used to belong to a teacher, so I installed windows home, but it doesn't activate, and I updated everything. I'm upgrading to windows 11, so maybe that might fix it, but just in case it doesn't, can you tell me how can I fix...
  4. I used the windows 10 media creation tool for my laptop, and it won't activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will all my drive partitions will be deleted if I reinstall Windows using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will all my drive partitions will be deleted if I reinstall Windows using media creation tool: HI , I have joined the windows insider program , now I want to quit from windows insider and install the stable os , there are 2 ways to do , one I should wait for the next major release or I should clean install windows but I have all my photos and videos in a separate drive...
  6. Using USB After Media Creation Tool

Using USB After Media Creation Tool: So, i just finished using my USB to install Windows 10 onto a computer and I haven't done anything with it since. Now, I would like to use my USB for other things so I'm wondering if there is a proper way of removing the bootable files on it. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  7. Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools: Hi! My hard disk is damaged so i need to replace it. I need to reinstall Windows10 for my laptop. I have downloaded Windows10 Media Creation Tools and make installer in my flash disk. Can anyone tell me the instruction for install windows10 using media creation tools? I...
  8. Reinstalling 8.1 with a media creation tool

Reinstalling 8.1 with a media creation tool: I am wanting to reinstall 8.1 with a media creation tool when i got the laptop it came installed with 8.1 would the original product key work or would i Have to obtain one...
  9. Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool

Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool: As described in the title i have tried all the troubleshooting steps i found on the internet even tried what user named "Dolly Cab" suggested on other post (page 2, scroll down). Yet i whenever i use any upgrade or update tool i get the same error: 0x800703f1 Am getting...
  10. I cant activate Windows after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate Windows after reinstalling: Hello, I bought my laptop 2 years ago and I now I had problems and had to reformat the laptop. I saved my license key and when I wanted to reactivate Windows says we cant connect to your organizations server. [ATTACH] I also tried the MAK solution. It said that the...