Windows 10: I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

Discus and support I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pascal_291, Sep 6, 2021.

1. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because we are not connected to your organization's activation server". The problem is, I don't have an organization and it has not been activated by an organization before.I have checked through the related posts here, but still at a loss.Screenshot attached.

:)

Pascal_291, Sep 6, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 6, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 6, 2021
  4. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

1. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - can't activate pre

2. Pre-installed office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  3. Pre install windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre install windows 10 pro: Hello Microsoft,I hope all is well with you all today!My company has some laptops that does not have windows 10 pro pre installed, its just regular windows 10. Is there way to pre install windows 10 without creating a local account before we hand laptops out to employees?...
  4. Can't activate pre-installed office.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate pre-installed office.: Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to windows when my father bought the laptop, so Microsoft is not allowing me to activate the office by my gmail account.They are...
  5. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  6. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  7. Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro

Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro: I have a new laptop pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro (and other software). I want to perform various housekeeping steps (pristine image backup, recovery USB key creation, security software installation, etc.) before connecting to the Internet for security reasons. (No domain...
  8. Windows 10 pro pre installed

Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....
  9. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Two days before, my PC using Windows 10 Pro suddenly became inactivated without warnings of any kind. It says: "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and then try again. Error code: 0x80070002" Of course, my...
  10. pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed

pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed: Hi, Firstly, my Windows 10 OS is corrupted. So I can't boot into windows home screen. Its a pre-installed windows 10 laptop. Now, When I try to boot from my back up recovery USB drive, it shows "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" . Again, to fix this problem I went to...