Windows 10: I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!

Discus and support I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I updated my desktop, I couldn't find tablet mode on any place. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UnfunnyBeing, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!

After I updated my desktop, I couldn't find tablet mode on any place.

I can't activate tablet mode after the  windows update! 45f77359-2719-48b4-ae48-9bbdd067601c?upload=true.png I can't activate tablet mode after the  windows update! 5a43161e-c579-4fe7-8408-9c565117bc6e?upload=true.png
    I can't activate tablet mode after the  windows update! b637de6b-2b1d-4b10-bc9e-b76c9870619f?upload=true.png I can't activate tablet mode after the  windows update! 856493e6-8e08-4e65-a00c-37fd3b6c9de5?upload=true.png

:)

UnfunnyBeing, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 8, 2021
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 8, 2021
  4. I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!

Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update!

1. I can't activate tablet mode after the windows update! - Similar Threads - can't activate tablet

2. windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update: HP Elitebook X360 windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update ,before when i use tablet mode keyboard is not working and this is normal, but now windows is all time stuck in tablet mode and also keyboard is working, caps lock key is all time light on. even laptop is...
  3. windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update: HP Elitebook X360 windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update ,before when i use tablet mode keyboard is not working and this is normal, but now windows is all time stuck in tablet mode and also keyboard is working, caps lock key is all time light on. even laptop is...
  4. After the update I can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After the update I can't activate windows: As the title says, after the last update it shows me that I have to activate windows, and when I do it with the license it gives me an error and says that there was a hardware change which I have not done and the error appears 0xc0ea000a , What is the solution?...
  5. why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp: I have turned the tablet mode on but when I touch my screen, nothing happens : can anyone tell my the solution to this problem, please? Im using Windown 10. btw...
  6. After switching to tablet mode I can't see my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    After switching to tablet mode I can't see my desktop: I switched to tablet mode one day while reading a PDF. My computer seemed to want to stay in tablet mode after I flipped it back into laptop position so I just dealt with it that way for a while. Now I tried turning off tablet mode but the display still doesn't look...
  7. can't use tablet mode

can't use tablet mode: hello I just bought an acer desktop and even if I turn on the tablet mode on I cannot use it (touchscreen feature won't work) is there no touch screen feature in this acer desktop so that I can use tablet mode??...
  8. I can't find tablet mode

I can't find tablet mode: Hello. Im currently using a DELL windows 10 laptop. When I tried looking for tablet mode I couldn't find it in the actions center at all and I don't know where to look or what to do. Please help...
  9. Can't split window in tablet mode

Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  10. Can't split window in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...