Windows 10: I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

Discus and support I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JaruleO, Aug 18, 2019.

1. JaruleO Win User

I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother me when I am trying to watch videos or play games. How can I fix this?

Side note: troubleshooting does not find any errors

:)

JaruleO, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

I have an ASUS AIO P1801-T. does not work.

Hi,

Your ASUS AIO P1801-T may have encountered system conflicts that may have caused this issue. For us to help you correct this issue, we'd like to know more information for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your ASUS device to Windows 10 or is it already Windows 10?
    • What build an version of Windows 10 do you have on the ASUS?
    • Were there any recent changes to the device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop. - Similar Threads - can't activate ASUS

2. I can't change the brightness of my asus laptop windows 11 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the brightness of my asus laptop windows 11 .: Not able to change the brightness or low the brightness tried to update the drivers also recently I did reset my laptop what should i do as the brightness level on the screen is hurting my eyes so so much ....What should i do now ?...
  3. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  4. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  5. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop: I bought a laptop with a license windows 10 pro but cant activate . When activating there has an error show 0x8007000D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-10-pro-in-my-laptop/8e2dee45-c7e6-487b-8637-4321673633ad
  6. Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop: my Asus UX461UN which I bought new out of the box about 2 years ago will not boot requesting a Bitlocker code which I never knew I had. None of the options offered in the Bitlocker screen seem to work. I never activated Bitlocker or set it up with a code though my microsoft...
  7. I can't activate my windows 10 laptop

I can't activate my windows 10 laptop: my windows 10 pc while activating i got Error code: 0xC004F074 my windows is not pirated please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-10-laptop/a6a73b92-d2fc-4af6-ac3b-889420eb8ce4"
  8. Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated: lately , i'm having a problem with my windows license , even though my windows was pre-install to my laptop asus x541u but it says that the license will expire soon , i've tried a solution of typing slmgr -rearm in cmd , the message is not showing anymore but when i go to...
  9. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop: Hi, I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not require to be...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop

Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop: The adventure I am having installing Windows 10 onto different computers has been interesting. Each computer had Windows 7 Pro 64 bit at OEM installed before Windows 10 come onto the market. I encountered no difficulty whatsoever installing Windows 10 in a Lenovo T430...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if laptop encountered crashed ASUS

2. new pc cant activate windows 10

3. asus we cant activate windows