Windows 10: I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!

Discus and support I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just built my very first pc. I have my old hard drive from my laptop and i put it in my new pc and now its bugging me about activation. I obviously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Unosquash, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Unosquash Win User

I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!

I just built my very first pc. I have my old hard drive from my laptop and i put it in my new pc and now its bugging me about activation. I obviously changed motherboards and went from an AMD A8-5550M APU to an i5-10400. Please help!

:)

Unosquash, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 23, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 23, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help! - Similar Threads - can't activate Someone

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my window, please help: I cannot activate my window 10.Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-window-please-help/95da027c-e2b6-4c5b-8421-5d2c3a2fb53f
  4. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate my window, please help: I cannot activate my window 10.Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-window-please-help/95da027c-e2b6-4c5b-8421-5d2c3a2fb53f
  5. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  7. Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone please help.: I'm trying to do an update to fix my computer as someone named Greg Carmack said. Its telling me to delete a previous version. Should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help/2984647a-22e0-4cf4-87a0-521194876c71
  8. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  9. Someone help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  10. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...