Windows 10: I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

Discus and support I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StijnDW, Apr 18, 2024.

1. StijnDW Win User

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately updated Windows 10 to 11 after the fresh install was completed.Now Windows 11 can't seem to activate. Neither of all the support options help, even when trying "my hardware changed" which is not the case however.I've reinstalled Windows plenty of times - I tend to do it every time I change hardware, which is at least yearly.

:)

StijnDW, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Ziggy94 Win User
    Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed.

Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it.

After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows 11.

Now I cannot activate the product I paid for.

I reached out to Microsoft and opened a ticket about the issue.

never head anything back and the last correspondence I received was about them closing my ticket and marking the issue as resolved even though it certainly is not.

I have spent the last hour and a half calling every number I can find for Microsoft support and they all say the same per-recorded message "if you wish you cancel your account you can do so online at account.microsoft.com. Thank you for calling Microsoft have a good day" Then it hangs up.

This is so incredibly aggravating and the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Is there any way I can reach out to support and get this ticket opened back up and resolved?

Ziggy94, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

My ticket was closed without the storage

B L WHITLOW, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

1. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved" - Similar Threads - can't activate I'm

2. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  3. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  4. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  5. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.: My ticket was closed without the storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ticket-was-closed-without-the-storage-resolved/543188b3-d360-4450-882c-1bc6494bb8af
  7. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.: My ticket was closed without the storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ticket-was-closed-without-the-storage-resolved/543188b3-d360-4450-882c-1bc6494bb8af
  8. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOLVED.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOLVED.: Ummm, yeah. Im not sure why my font is orange on here. ANYWAYS, QUIT CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOVLED. LET EM POST THIS FROM 2018: Can't listen to microphone through headphones in Windows 10 without audio delay To listen to my microphone via my speakers and without...
  10. Windows Explorer is being closed all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer is being closed all the time: Good evening dear Microsoft Community I have a pretty serious problem... Every time I open Windows Explorer and go to the videos, images, 3D objects or other folders, the whole UI is reloaded (just like when I restart Windows Explorer in Task Manager). This again means that...