Windows 10: I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key

Discus and support I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Like I said, that's it. Plus, when I troubleshoot it tells me install Windows 10 Home Single Language, but I can't find it in the Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by #Shobe, Aug 26, 2019.

1. #Shobe Win User

I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key

Like I said, that's it. Plus, when I troubleshoot it tells me install Windows 10 Home Single Language, but I can't find it in the Microsoft Store. Also, I tried suggestions in the web to find my product key, & when I tried to change the product key, none worked. I already got my email covered. Lastly, I'm not even sure if I should have a digital license/a product key. Please help me if you can, thank you. Now, how can I activate Windows on my device?

:)

#Shobe, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Dat_750 Win User

cannot enter the product key

I downloaded the product key software to view the product key of my device then I entered the product key to activate windows, then the error message 0x803FA067 and content could not activate windows on this device because you don
    't have a valid product key or digital license.
    If you think you do have a valid license in key select troubleshoot below even though I have troubleshoot many times

Dat_750, Aug 26, 2019
  3. No valid digital license/Product Key

Just bought a desktop off amazon the computer prompted me to activate windows i went to do so and got (Error code: 0x0C004Coo3) the message that came with it talks about no valid digital license/Product Key

doomsdayking77, Aug 26, 2019
  4. elbmek Win User

I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key

Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

I have 3 users on my pc - I have digital too

Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, activation will use either a digital license or a 25-character product key.

Digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10 Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn't require you to enter a product key.

[table][tr] How you got Windows 10 Activation method [/tr] [tr][td]You upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.[/td] [td]Digital license[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You bought genuine Windows 10 from the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.[/td] [td]Digital license[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You bought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.[/td] [td]Digital license[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You’re a Windows Insider and upgraded to the newest Windows 10 Insider Preview build on an eligible device that was running an activated previous version of Windows and Windows 10 Preview.[/td] [td]Digital license[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You bought a copy of Windows 10 from an authorized retailer.[/td] [td]Product key (On a label inside the Windows 10 box. A digital license will be given to your device for Windows 10 based on the valid product key you entered.)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You bought a digital copy of Windows 10 from an authorized retailer.[/td] [td]Product key (In the confirmation email you received after buying Windows 10 or in a digital locker accessible through the retailer’s website. A digital license will be given to your device for Windows 10 based on the valid product key you entered.) [/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You have a Volume Licensing agreement for Windows 10 or MSDN subscription.[/td] [td]Product key (Available through the web portal for your program.)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]You bought a new device running Windows 10.[/td] [td]Product key (Pre–installed on your device, included with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

elbmek, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key - Similar Threads - can't activate device

2. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  3. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  4. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  5. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  6. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  7. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key'

Activation problem - STdwellers - 'you don't have a valid digital license or product key': I purchased a Win 10 Pro 64-bit license a couple of years ago from a company listed here on the Microsoft site as a Solution Provider:...
  9. I don't have a digital license or product key for windows

I don't have a digital license or product key for windows: I am unable to activate my windows 10 pro due to not having access to a digital licence or product key, I purchased this laptop used and not refurbished, windows had to be reinstalled and I was not informed of the location or access of the digital key, there was no product...
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows product key

2. you cant activate windows because you don not have a valid digital license or product key