Windows 10: i cant activate windows product key

Discus and support i cant activate windows product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i try to activate any windows product key it gives me this error code 0x803fa067... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FatexLess, Mar 26, 2020.

1. FatexLess Win User

i cant activate windows product key

when i try to activate any windows product key it gives me this error code 0x803fa067

:)

FatexLess, Mar 26, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 26, 2020
  4. i cant activate windows product key

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

i cant activate windows product key

1. i cant activate windows product key - Similar Threads - cant activate product

2. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  3. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  4. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant activate my windows even with the product key, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows even with the product key, what to do?: Hello,I have been using windows 7 these times. Yesterday I bought a DVD from a store of windows 10 & installed Windows 10 pro OEM Included today from that CD drive. Theres a Product key in my DVD contains 25 letters. It says, Latest update withWindows 10 pro product...
  6. I cant activate my windows even with the product key, what to do?

I cant activate my windows even with the product key, what to do?: Hello,I have been using windows 7 these times. Yesterday I bought a DVD from a store of windows 10 & installed Windows 10 pro OEM Included today from that CD drive. Theres a Product key in my DVD contains 25 letters. It says, Latest update withWindows 10 pro product...
  7. Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows: I purchased a new desktop and was supplied a physical card with a DVD and product key. When scratching the panel I must have scratched too hard and part of the key is not readable and I cant activate windows. I have the card with other numbers on the front, how can I recover...
  8. Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows

Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows: I purchased a new desktop and was supplied a physical card with a DVD and product key. When scratching the panel I must have scratched too hard and part of the key is not readable and I cant activate windows. I have the card with other numbers on the front, how can I recover...
  9. Cant activate windows 10 with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate windows 10 with product key: The error 0XC004F050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-with-product-key/1687f28a-ca01-4390-9f7c-d20a8aabee93
  10. Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haf7gb/cant_activate_windows_i_bought_product_key_online/