Windows 10: i cant activate windows product key

Discus and support i cant activate windows product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i try to activate any windows product key it gives me this error code 0x803fa067... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FatexLess, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:52 AM.

1. FatexLess Win User

i cant activate windows product key

when i try to activate any windows product key it gives me this error code 0x803fa067

:)

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

4. i cant activate windows product key

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:53 AM
Thema:

i cant activate windows product key

1. i cant activate windows product key - Similar Threads - cant activate product

2. Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Product Key: If I don't have a product key or digital license, what do I need to do to find or acquire a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-product-key/46bfbc55-901e-47d7-9db2-1470b57edb6f"
  3. Product key activation

Product key activation: Trying to move a product key from a broken laptop to another laptop windows 10. It says the key cant be used. Ive used the deactivate command in old laptop. What should I do to get it working?...
  4. product key activation

product key activation: hello, I need help ASAP. our company has purchased, 2 months ago, 2 computers. we installed win10 in both pcs. now, it looks like the recently acquired pcs are not performing well. we want to replace them. the question is, how will I reuse the same product key license on...
  5. Activation and Product Key

Activation and Product Key: I am trying to activate my windows 10 pro key, after doing a clean install today. It reset me back to home and I wish to upgrade back to pro. This is the error im getting. And i am positive my key works, as i have used it before. I tried to call support, but at this time of...
  6. i cant find my product key

i cant find my product key: good morning from here, please how can i activate my windows, i cant locate the product key for activation. thanks so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key/823aa6e6-e668-463b-8548-ff561f38bad4"
  7. activation key or product key

activation key or product key: i updated my window and few month later i am asked to input my product key which i dont know or i dont have. pls can you help me with that.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-or-product-key/3598f686-ff5c-4fe6-8ddf-e77dfa6941af"
  8. product key and activation

product key and activation: Can I use my old laptop product key in new one which comes with MS Dos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-and-activation/3eedb5c2-6af1-4e1f-bdb7-07e427c59df6"
  9. Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation Product Key: Hello I cannot Activate My Windows It will Expire ON OCT 21,2018 And I cannot Find my Product Key I have just bought my Laptop this Month Please Help me Thankyou!!!...
  10. Cant change product key?

Cant change product key?: When I click on change product key, I got some sound, settings freeze, and thats it. Bug? 12407