Windows 10: I Can’t activate Windows10

Discus and support I Can’t activate Windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Can’t activate Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows10/9bc9e32f-6a44-4f7c-8335-39a1ce26f134" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by emomohsen, Sep 18, 2019.

1. emomohsen Win User

I Can’t activate Windows10

:)

emomohsen, Sep 18, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I Can’t activate Windows10 :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I Can’t activate Windows10 - Similar Threads - Can’t activate Windows10

2. I can’t login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t login: When I turn on my computer it only shows me the background I have. I don’t have option to login. I’ve tried restarting it several times and the issue wont go away. I can’t click on or use anything and I’m not sure what to do....
  3. Windows10 not active

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 not active: Windows 10 slave has just been updated but is not active. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-not-active/dec084ab-5216-4a1d-a093-192e8cdbff1c"
  4. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: [ATTACH]Hi, I am facing a problem with Windows 10 in my laptop.The activation page is blank .And in the computer properties there is no product ID even though i got a product key from the command prompt.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I am unable to activate my windows10 as I'm unable to find my windows10 product key. so I request you to explain the way to recover my product key so that I can activate my windows...
  6. Windows10 activation

Windows10 activation: Hi, I purchased windows10 Home edition in 2017, and this from the official Microsoft store. Now I want to activate it, as I'm getting trouble with the Windows update. The system doesn't accept the activation key I received from Windows when I purchased it. The system...
  7. windows10 Activation

windows10 Activation: i took advantage of free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 a year or so ago and after a few attemps have got it up and running . every now and then i take advantage of "Fresh Start option in settings under recovery options . this has worked well for a year or two and keeps...
  8. Activating Windows10

Activating Windows10: I just got this laptop for Christmas and Windows 10 was already on it however there is a distracting message at bottom of the screen that says: Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. When I go there, they ask for a key which I don't have. How do I get that...
  9. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...
  10. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I recover my windows10 home versión from the recovery disk made from the same equitment, but now is asking to actívate but when i trying ton enter de option it is disable...