Windows 10: I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below

Discus and support I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im facing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MUZZAMIL1, Nov 22, 2023.

1. MUZZAMIL1 Win User

I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below

Im facing this

:)

MUZZAMIL1, Nov 22, 2023

2. i dont want upgrade to windows 11

Hi Samiee,

How to Stop or Block Windows 11 update - Your Windows Guide

To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is explained later on step by step. This would also work even if you have clicked Download and install.

• Right-click Start and select Windows Powershell(admin).
    • Press Yes when Prompted.
    • Type cmd.exe to open Command Prompt inside Powershell.
    Paste the following command to enable Targeted Updates to a specific release:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversion /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H2, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H2
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H1, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H1
    You should see the “The command completed successfully” message when you enter the commands.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Nov 23, 2023
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 23, 2023
  4. Porthos Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

So you have a clean install and is activated?
    Why are we on about what happened on the old install? It was most likely damaged.

Porthos, Nov 23, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below - Similar Threads - can't active window

2. What happened when i was not activated windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened when i was not activated windows: Ok for my scenarioMy pc is not activated, but i have a plan to activate in the future.So if i modified a registry to hide the watermark, does it mean i do something illegal? Because just hide it, but doesn't do something like cracking to make my windows activate without a...
  3. What happened when i was not activated windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened when i was not activated windows: Ok for my scenarioMy pc is not activated, but i have a plan to activate in the future.So if i modified a registry to hide the watermark, does it mean i do something illegal? Because just hide it, but doesn't do something like cracking to make my windows activate without a...
  4. I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below: Im facing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-active-my-window-11-i-dont-whats-happening/662811f8-a613-456a-90ce-72357fb2d3da
  5. my browseroprea gx keeps closing and I i need helpcode below is whats happening in in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my browseroprea gx keeps closing and I i need helpcode below is whats happening in in...: Get-Process : Cannot find a process with the name "chrome". Verify the process name and call the cmdlet again. At line:1247 char:5 + Get-Process $ce ForEach-Object { $_.CloseMainWindow ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: chrome:String [Get-Process],...
  6. UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...: So recently I've figured out that this some kind of white dots appearing on my apps and videos gifs etc etc, It was mild but now it's gotten crazy.. As you can see from the video below it's glitched so badly... Please tell me what caused this and how I can fix it! It's been...
  7. What happens if i dont activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens if i dont activate windows: also im broke and i cant afford $200 for win 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-dont-activate-windows/4d47d0b6-f2dc-4118-83c1-5445354e099d
  8. What happens if i dont activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if i dont activate windows: also im broke and i cant afford $200 for win 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-i-dont-activate-windows/4d47d0b6-f2dc-4118-83c1-5445354e099d
  9. What happens if i dont activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. i dont what is happening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont what is happening: 3 to 4 hours ago i was designing something on canva and watching a video in the other tab i used snip to cut out a picture in my mail suddenly i head a sound which was distorded and it was a the video i was scared so closed my computer and when i turned it on i was seeing the...