Windows 10: i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option

Discus and support i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; earlier today, i couldnt get slideshow to work on lockscreen so omeone suggested i add all pics i want in the lsideshow to C:\Windows\Web\Screen but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wdwdwdwdrqrqrqwr, May 1, 2020.

1. i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option

earlier today, i couldnt get slideshow to work on lockscreen so omeone suggested i add all pics i want in the lsideshow to C:\Windows\Web\Screen

but now i cant add any folder in lockscreen tab. i tried deleting the pictures but that didnt bring back "add a folder" menu

SS below

i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option [​IMG]

:)

wdwdwdwdrqrqrqwr, May 1, 2020
  2. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, May 1, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Lockscreen slideshow

Hi William,

The Slideshow option under Lock screen's Background section provides users to assign multiple folders as the source of the pictures. You can perform the following to add other folders that contains your photos:

• Search and launch Lock screen settings using Cortana.
    • Under choose albums for your slideshow, click on Add a folder.
    • Locate and select the specified folder that contains the photos that you'd like to add to the slideshow.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, May 1, 2020
  4. krytoned Win User

i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option

Customize lockscreen slideshow

I've set my lockscreen to a slideshow, and it somehow finally works now.

However, how do I change the lockscreen interval? It's too fast (like 5s) and I want it to only change every hour.
    How do I prevent the slideshow from showing a collage of wallpapers? (I only want to show 1 wallpaper at a time).

If there's an app, there must be the option to use pictures from my own folder, as the laptop will be on a metered connection.

Laptop stats:
    HP Pavillion dm1-4002AU
    Windows 10 Home 64bit (upgraded from Win7 and then reset to a fresh state)
    AMD Radeon HD 6230 Graphics
    6GB RAM

krytoned, May 1, 2020
Thema:

i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option

1. i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option - Similar Threads - cant add folder

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  6. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  7. How do I add the "picture" and "slideshow options to my personalize lockscreen settings?

How do I add the "picture" and "slideshow options to my personalize lockscreen settings?: I would like to unlock/ disable/ remove the Windows spotlight option and get back the other 2 previous entries in the dropdown menu for personalization of my lock screen. I want one photo of my own choice. Currently, there is only one option: windows spotlight.......
  8. LockScreen Slideshow options

LockScreen Slideshow options: NORMALLY within the slideshow options there is a 'folder' It's not a folder labeled "Picture". This, I believe, is a link or some type of pointer to C:\Users\[current user]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets which...
  9. Lockscreen slideshow.

Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369