Windows 10: I can't add debit card

Discus and support I can't add debit card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card". I checked my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ParthKaware, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I can't add debit card

I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card".

I checked my details but it was correct , then i tried the same with other card but it shows the same response. I'm from india.

:)

ParthKaware, Sep 4, 2020

2. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

I can't add debit card 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Debit Cards?

To the best of my kowledge, the accepted forms of payment in Marketplace are with a credit card or debit card (debit cards with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo), or to use your mobile phone bill (depending on your mobile operator’s agreement).

That said, it only shows credit cards on my available option so I am assuming that a debit card with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo would be accepted. I do not use debit cards so I cannot offer anything from personal experience roscros.

4. I can't add debit card

can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

So I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Thema:

I can't add debit card

1. I can't add debit card - Similar Threads - can't add debit

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  5. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  6. Can't Save Debit Card

Can't Save Debit Card: I've been trying to buy Minecraft Bedrock on the Microsoft Website for a few days now, it asks me to input my card info and address to save it as a paying option but every time it displays the error:"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  7. unable to purchase and add my debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to purchase and add my debit card: Hi Team, I want to purchase from microsoft store but it always shows error on my card details which as per records are correct. sometimes it shows incorrect name or card number or CVV but all things are correct. I am fed up of adding my card details in payment method, it...
  8. cant add visa debit card

cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c
  9. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Unable To add/use My Debit Card: Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I have already contact Bank, There is no...
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...