Windows 10: I cant add my child in family safety

Discus and support I cant add my child in family safety in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloAfter contacting Microsoft support in April 2022, because I was unable to add my child's account to my family safety groupAnd my child cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ab kindy, Aug 2, 2022.

1. ab kindy Win User

I cant add my child in family safety

HelloAfter contacting Microsoft support in April 2022, because I was unable to add my child's account to my family safety groupAnd my child cannot access his account, because each time he tried to access it, the site asked for parental authorization And each time we proceed in the authorization process, its ends with ERROR resultThere is a case about it # 000000 – masked for security reasonsFinally, they replied that the reason is the region difference between my account and my child's account despite I mentioned this to them in the beginning but they said @ that time, that it is irrelevant

:)

ab kindy, Aug 2, 2022

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

I cant add my child in family safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Aug 2, 2022
  4. I cant add my child in family safety

Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

I cant add my child in family safety

1. I cant add my child in family safety - Similar Threads - cant add child

2. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety: Hi,The problem starts with my son's account has disconnected from the Microsoft family safety app and screen was timing out at the middle of his remote sessions with his teachers.So I tried removing and adding his account back and ended up getting the mesaage saying...
  3. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety: Hi,The problem starts with my son's account has disconnected from the Microsoft family safety app and screen was timing out at the middle of his remote sessions with his teachers.So I tried removing and adding his account back and ended up getting the mesaage saying...
  4. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety: HelloI was having trouble with my child account on a new w11 laptop to retrieve screen time. I tried to remove parental consent and remove my Child from my family group.But then impossible to put back consent. And after several removal attempt, I now get an error message when...
  6. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety: HelloI was having trouble with my child account on a new w11 laptop to retrieve screen time. I tried to remove parental consent and remove my Child from my family group.But then impossible to put back consent. And after several removal attempt, I now get an error message when...
  7. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  8. Cant add MS account of child to the "family"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add MS account of child to the "family": I create MS account for my child, I send the invitation from my MS account, I try to ask for permition from Childs account when I login as a child"... I already try to do this with MS support... Still I cant "add child to family". Every try end with the same answer from MS:...
  9. Cant add MS account of child to the "family"

Cant add MS account of child to the "family": I create MS account for my child, I send the invitation from my MS account, I try to ask for permition from Childs account when I login as a child"... I already try to do this with MS support... Still I cant "add child to family". Every try end with the same answer from MS:...
  10. I cant add my child in family safety

I cant add my child in family safety: HelloAfter contacting Microsoft support in April 2022, because I was unable to add my child's account to my family safety groupAnd my child cannot access his account, because each time he tried to access it, the site asked for parental authorization And each time we proceed...