Windows 10: I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

Discus and support I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my Nintendo Switch minecraft, I want to add my friend who plays minecraft on PS4 but when i try and search up his gamertag, it comes up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaximusGrimshaw, Apr 10, 2020.

1. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

On my Nintendo Switch minecraft, I want to add my friend who plays minecraft on PS4 but when i try and search up his gamertag, it comes up with 'Gamertag Not Found'. How do I add him?

:)

MaximusGrimshaw, Apr 10, 2020
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. Doms862 Win User
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

My friend and I are both on ps4, with the same version of minecraft, and both have Microsoft accounts and everything, and we still cant join each other's worlds, I'm so frustrated

Doms862, Apr 10, 2020
  4. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc

tomasbox123, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

1. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch - Similar Threads - can't add PS4

2. Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4: This game has been extremely inconsistent since I bought it, which I have been regretting. Firstly, sometimes I can't even see which friends are online who are playing on PS4, even though I can see them in the windows overlay, but can't join their worlds, even though they...
  3. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  4. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  5. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot: We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot join this specific server”. Also, after adding him as a friend, he does not show in my friends list as online, when he clearly...
  6. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  7. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  8. Minecraft and my ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and my ps4: When i started up mine craft it said to link it with a Microsoft account and so i made one but now i cant login to it on my ps4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-my-ps4/f61ccf7d-67af-4870-a1b8-eb13ed62d2cf
  9. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  10. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nintendo switch minecraft cant add friends