Windows 10: I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin

Discus and support I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello i was planning on adding a plugin for a certain program i have but i always get this can i get help about this?i am an admin when i check my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nao1o, May 5, 2022.

1. nao1o Win User

I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin

hello i was planning on adding a plugin for a certain program i have but i always get this can i get help about this?i am an admin when i check my settings but still get this prompt

:)

nao1o, May 5, 2022

2. Jump list File Explorer items not opening program

thanks for all suggestions have carried out most and found no difference so far. Will check out the clean boot tomorrow. John

barbershopjohn4, May 5, 2022
  3. Jump list File Explorer items not opening program

I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin [​IMG]

thanks Denis, here is a clip of my file manager jump lists and when I right click on an item the resulting mini menu
    as you can see I can then normal click the top and Open the item of course.

barbershopjohn4, May 5, 2022
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 5, 2022
Thema:

1. I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin - Similar Threads - cant add items

2. I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin: hello i was planning on adding a plugin for a certain program i have but i always get this can i get help about this?i am an admin when i check my settings but still get this prompt...
  3. I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant add other items inside a program file even though i am admin: hello i was planning on adding a plugin for a certain program i have but i always get this can i get help about this?i am an admin when i check my settings but still get this prompt...
  4. Windows Insider Program Unavailable Even Though I Am Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program Unavailable Even Though I Am Admin: Dear Devs,I've already registered for Windows Insider Program and I have an Admin Account but I still can't find The Windows Insider Option in my setting. Please Help Me....
  5. Cant change or delete files, even though im an admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant change or delete files, even though im an admin: Recently, I have not been able to change or delete files on my pc. I have looked it up, and going in to properties of the file and giving myself permissions either doesnt work on some files or the option to change it is grayed out. For example, I tried to move Program...
  6. Can't write on Program Files even though I am the Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't write on Program Files even though I am the Administrator: Okay. First of all, I know that Windows changed it that way. I've read the answers tothis thread and tried them already and the options were greyed out on both occasions. I am asking this because I've installed an old game to that directory and it keeps crashing. I'm guessing...
  7. Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN: Okay, I have encountered this issue before and I am quite literally annoyed with Windows now. I own the computer so yes it's a personal computer and I am the sole admin/user of said computer. So this is nothing new but Windows has this weird lock on the Admin position...
  8. I can't delete/move a files and/or .exe files even though I am an admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete/move a files and/or .exe files even though I am an admin: I like to download/install files and .exe files to mod games. I'm safe with what and where I download files and from whom I download them. However, *for some files*, whenever I want to delete or move a file, I get a message saying I don't have permission and I need admin...
  9. I need permission to modify or edit /System32 even though I am Admin

in Windows 10 Support
    I need permission to modify or edit /System32 even though I am Admin: For some infuriating reason, I cannot edit or modify the /System32 folder on my PC. I am an admin, and I even created an entirely new user with admin permissions. I need to replace msvcp120.dll with a new copy because an installer for a game that I am trying to install but...
  10. Why can't I run any programs as admin even though I am the admin!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I run any programs as admin even though I am the admin!!!: When I logged on to my computer I went to go run task manager for something and nothing happened. I thought it was weird so I tried to run device manager so see if that would launch and still nothing. I then began to launch other programs and those all ran normally but when...