Windows 10: I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10

Discus and support I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; yall keep making updates every **** day up in this **** for no **** reason apparently, every **** thing works just fine and yall **** come and **** me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeticiaLacerda, Jan 25, 2019.

1. I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10

yall keep making updates every **** day up in this **** for no **** reason apparently, every **** thing works just fine and yall **** come and **** me right in the ass with all these updates now i cant **** allow access to nothing because when this notification is supposed to pop up it just doesnt all i get is my **** background picture with nothing to click on, not even the windows button work so i have to ctrl alt del my way out of it and give up, how in the **** do i fix this ****

:)

LeticiaLacerda, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10

1. I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't allow apps

2. Cannot allow games or apps to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot allow games or apps to make changes to my device: When I go to install things or run games the games ask for permission to make changes to my device, as anything you install would. But when I go to open or install a game I hear the noise when the prompt comes up but I never see it and I can no longer install games or run...
  3. Cannot allow games or apps to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot allow games or apps to make changes to my device: When I go to install things or run games the games ask for permission to make changes to my device, as anything you install would. But when I go to open or install a game I hear the noise when the prompt comes up but I never see it and I can no longer install games or run...
  4. Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device: Good eveningThere is an app that I use daily and daily I have to select 'Yes' whenever I open it for Windows always asks if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device.I tried everything to no avail.How do I make Windows to stop bugging me if that's possible for...
  5. Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device: Good eveningThere is an app that I use daily and daily I have to select 'Yes' whenever I open it for Windows always asks if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device.I tried everything to no avail.How do I make Windows to stop bugging me if that's possible for...
  6. my taskbar disappearing and reappearing and i can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc"

in Windows 10 Customization
    my taskbar disappearing and reappearing and i can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc": So i have 2 problems here. First one is i see my taskbar disappearing and reappearing. Also i cant click the windows button on my task bar for some reason. Second problem is i can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc"... example: I try to uninstall an app, i get a message...
  7. Allow app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow app to make changes to your device: You know that popup you get when opening an exe file that asks if you want to allow the app to change files (I think it's done to prevent viruses so when you click you know it could change the files), but why some other exe files (like a certain unity game) will not ask that...
  8. Apps can't make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps can't make changes to my device: I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I now have no access/ capability to allow apps to make changes on my windows 10 laptop. This means I can't download any new software because every time I try to, I'm prompted to allow the app access, which I can no longer do with no...
  9. Windows 10 allow app to make changes

Windows 10 allow app to make changes: I have installed Adobe Photoshop and Premiere How can I bypass having to authorise this app every time I open the app. Thanks Gordo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-allow-app-to-make-changes/22872d94-fbb5-4fdc-91b3-17cd47939c59
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allowing apps to make changes on windows 10

2. allow apps to make changes to my pc

3. cant make changes to my appss

4. allow apps on my computer,
  5. allow app the make changes with defender