Windows 10: I can't become a windows insider

Discus and support I can't become a windows insider in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I click get started, do the register thing and other stuff, then there said: "sorry something went wrong" I suggest if you can fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlisleIsaga, Sep 9, 2021.

1. I can't become a windows insider

I click get started, do the register thing and other stuff, then there said: "sorry something went wrong" I suggest if you can fix this.

:)

CarlisleIsaga, Sep 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 9, 2021
  4. I can't become a windows insider

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't become a windows insider

1. I can't become a windows insider - Similar Threads - can't become insider

2. I Can't exit the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't exit the windows insider program: Hi guys, I've been trying to get out of the Windows Insider program for a long time. Today I made a Clean installation of Windows 11 and even so I could not get out. I have already unsubscribed on microsoft portal but my windows version continues to be the evaluation version...
  3. I Can't exit the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't exit the windows insider program: Hi guys, I've been trying to get out of the Windows Insider program for a long time. Today I made a Clean installation of Windows 11 and even so I could not get out. I have already unsubscribed on microsoft portal but my windows version continues to be the evaluation version...
  4. Can't Leave Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Leave Windows Insider: Hi, I cannot leave the windows insider program. I've tried all emails that I've ever signed into on my computer, and all of them just say "This email address is not registered as a windows insider"...
  5. Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app: Hello! I'm just wondering if I can force an app, for my case - an android emulatorMumu App Player, to use my Windows 10 default mouse pointer size and look? Every time I hover my mouse inside the windowed emulator it gets really small and its kind of frustrating to see where...
  6. Can't join Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't join Windows Insider: Whenever I try to join the Windows Insider Program in the settings app through the Get Started button, it says, "Something went wrong. We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." I tried the solution at...
  7. OfflineInsiderEnroll: Become a Windows 10 Insider without a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 News
    OfflineInsiderEnroll: Become a Windows 10 Insider without a Microsoft Account: Anyone can join the Windows 10 Insider program to change the channel of a Windows 10 system from Stable to one of the available test channels. All Windows 10 Insider channels provide a glimpse of what is coming, and that may be of interest to system administrators and even...
  8. Regarding becoming a Windows INSIDER : Pros, cons and concerns.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding becoming a Windows INSIDER : Pros, cons and concerns.: I recently updated my Windows 10 and became an Insider, actively participating in making windows better. It basically means having a bit more access to all MS software be it MS office and everything. A bit of developer-feel and on-going exclusive updates are pushed on the...
  9. Become a Windows Insider MVP

in Windows 10 News
    Become a Windows Insider MVP: Why become a Windows Insider MVP? This video of the 2018 Global MVP Summit is a snapshot of what being an MVP is all about--connecting with Microsoft and fellow experts in tech who share a passion for helping others. Join us in shaping the future of Windows. Apply or...
  10. Sometimes my cursor becomes invisible inside a window

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes my cursor becomes invisible inside a window: I am using Windows 10 1703. For whatever reason, the mouse cursor will disappear inside a window/program (I haven't found a pattern for which windows). The cursor is visible when I take it out of the window, and invisible again when I put it back in. Sometimes the problem is...