Windows 10: I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity

Discus and support I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just want ‘Next Week’ to be “Monday.” When are they going to fix this on Windows to match every other version of the app?! submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paladintom, Sep 3, 2021.

1. I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity

I just want ‘Next Week’ to be “Monday.” When are they going to fix this on Windows to match every other version of the app?!

submitted by /u/paladintom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/paladintom, Sep 3, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 3, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Kauan997 Win User

I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity

1. I can’t believe the Windows To Do app doesn’t have feature parity - Similar Threads - can’t believe app

2. I do not have app&features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have app&features: I naught a new laptop and trying to download an app but is not on the Microsoft Store. It’s says to change the setting but the apps&featurs icon is not there how do I change this...
  3. I do not have app&features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have app&features: I naught a new laptop and trying to download an app but is not on the Microsoft Store. It’s says to change the setting but the apps&featurs icon is not there how do I change this...
  4. I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?: I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-windows-10-i-have-the-windows-7-i/23178219-59a5-4057-8331-70e234764099
  5. I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?: I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-windows-10-i-have-the-windows-7-i/23178219-59a5-4057-8331-70e234764099
  6. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry: Hi, I think my pc has a virus in explorer.exe HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\ SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\RUN1...
  7. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  8. I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan

I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan: Hello, I need help to get rid of the -several times asked I guess- $recycle.bin trojan I tried with Hitman Pro, McAfee, and creating a batch file and nothing before I am asked "how do I know it is a trojan?" very simple, I cant access several folders, such as: My...
  9. I believe, I have ransomware

I believe, I have ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...
  10. Says I have internet access but I believe I do not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Says I have internet access but I believe I do not: I have recently got a virus where I believe I got rid of by restoring my HP laptop back to factory settings however...since this I have had my internet connection say internet access however it always disconnects and it also has no "bars" of connection. Is this a problem with...