Windows 10: I can’t boot my computer

Discus and support I can’t boot my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so where do I start. I was watching a youtube video on how to switch from legacy BIOS to UEFI, so I can overclock my cpu so I can do better gaming.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NosajM, Jun 2, 2020.

1. NosajM Win User

I can’t boot my computer

Ok so where do I start. I was watching a youtube video on how to switch from legacy BIOS to UEFI, so I can overclock my cpu so I can do better gaming. I typed stuff into the cmd bar, and it ended up not working the same as the video. https://youtu.be/xOrbjql1s2s Thats the video link, and now everytime I login into my pc I see, “Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 build083

Copyright C 1997-2000 Intel Corporation

This Product is covered by ine or more of the following patents: US5,307,459, US5,434,872 US5,732,094, US6,570,884, US6,115,766 and US6,327,625

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Series v2.44 10/07/11

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable

PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM.
    ERROR: No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed.” Theres only so much searching on youtube can do, so I decided to ask help from professionals. Please help me, I have schoolwork that needs to be done on this desktop.

:)

NosajM, Jun 2, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 2, 2020
  3. nmrm Win User
    computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, Jun 2, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

I can’t boot my computer

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

I can’t boot my computer

1. I can’t boot my computer - Similar Threads - can’t boot computer

2. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  3. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  4. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  5. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  6. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  8. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  9. I can’t update my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t update my computer: I tried to update it and it says I need to uninstall virtualbox but I can’t find it to uninstall it submitted by /u/TinnierSpark326 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lec61m/i_cant_update_my_computer/
  10. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi after i install the october 2020 update i got bsod. I dod the system restore it worked. When i left and came back it crashed my computer i can login on oct. 25 but today i can’t login for something reason your password os incoreect. You must sign in with your microsoft...