Windows 10: I can't boot my laptop

Discus and support I can't boot my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't boot it - when I press the button and the system starts, the error message shows up saying ''the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Quinton Poynter, May 28, 2020.

1. I can't boot my laptop

I can't boot it - when I press the button and the system starts, the error message shows up saying ''the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation can't proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer and then restart the installation

:)

Quinton Poynter, May 28, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 4, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

I can't boot my laptop

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't boot my laptop

1. I can't boot my laptop - Similar Threads - can't boot laptop

2. Laptop can't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can't boot: PC can't boot and I tried to fix it. I gave up my hopes and when tried to reset it says password is incorrect in recovery mode boot. I can't even access safe mode.The error when I try to start says "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE"...
  3. Laptop can't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop can't boot: PC can't boot and I tried to fix it. I gave up my hopes and when tried to reset it says password is incorrect in recovery mode boot. I can't even access safe mode.The error when I try to start says "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE"...
  4. Laptop can't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't boot my laptop: Hi. I desperately need someone's help. Today my laptop won't boot anymore saying "boot failed / boot manager not found or missing" something like this. I have an Acer Aspire ES1-73. I have very important documents on my hard drive that I cannot afford to lose. Can anyone help...
  6. I can't boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't boot my laptop: Hi. I desperately need someone's help. Today my laptop won't boot anymore saying "boot failed / boot manager not found or missing" something like this. I have an Acer Aspire ES1-73. I have very important documents on my hard drive that I cannot afford to lose. Can anyone help...
  7. I can't boot my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't boot laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot laptop: Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone had this issue https://m.imgur.com/a/SUa0qlt I can't do anything it's just stuck in restart loop, can't access command prompt or enter safe mode. Any help would be appreciated, thanks submitted by /u/ansqw [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't boot my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot my laptop: Hi guys and gals, I desperately need someones help. One day my laptop won't boot anymore, saying that "boot failed/boot manager not found" something like this. I have an acer Aspire ES1-731, This is what I already tried to solve the issue, but unsuccessful. I changed...
  10. Can't boot my laptop..help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot my laptop..help!!: Hi, I'm using Asus laptop with windows 10 OS. I kept failing updates so I tried to find a way to solve this problem. I found one post saying that modifying registry will do. I must have done it wrong. When I deleted some of them and restarted, this started to happen. Only...