Windows 10: i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)...

Discus and support i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sapsnapgemez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sapsnapgemez, Aug 20, 2020.

1. i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)...

/u/Sapsnapgemez, Aug 20, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 20, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 20, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)...

1. i can't boot my pc anymore. i didnt have any virusses on it. (don't mind my f ugly face)... - Similar Threads - can't boot anymore

2. I don't have realtek on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have realtek on my pc: My earphone isnt working and I started looking for a solution then I realised that there's no realtek even in my device manager. I would like to know if this is normal. Can you please help me?My computer model is LENOVO F40-30....
  3. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have bluetooth on my pc: How do I get blue tooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-on-my-pc/b7290526-378b-42d6-8cc5-6405d197f73a
  4. my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...: Somone put a ugly woman on gmail i just made my apple mac pro was stolen i never had google or microsoft accout that worked on apple computer iphone ipad. now i have a dellwith windows and its a nightmare for me to go through people putting photo and google mail as my user...
  5. My laptop didnt have any password but it is asking for the password that i dont have it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop didnt have any password but it is asking for the password that i dont have it is...: My name is aswin, my laptop is saying password is incorrect but didnt have password in the first place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-didnt-have-any-password-but-it-is-asking/86b2d485-5e32-4d2a-b600-48deb3670aef
  6. My laptop didnt have any password but it is asking for the password that i dont have it is...

My laptop didnt have any password but it is asking for the password that i dont have it is...: My name is aswin, my laptop is saying password is incorrect but didnt have password in the first place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-didnt-have-any-password-but-it-is-asking/86b2d485-5e32-4d2a-b600-48deb3670aef
  7. I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC anymore.: Hi, I am experiencing a problem. After downloading the latest version of windows, suddenly I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC. And I hate it when it automatically updates, because of this Hotspot thing. I always go back to the old version. Please assist....
  8. I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC anymore.

I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC anymore.: Hi, I am experiencing a problem. After downloading the latest version of windows, suddenly I can't Hotspot my phone to my PC. And I hate it when it automatically updates, because of this Hotspot thing. I always go back to the old version. Please assist....
  9. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore: I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing countless times to no avail please help I just want my account back...
  10. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't any have any permissions on my pc.: Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as admin, I cant download anything, Can't access my disk drive without it saying access denied, And I can't even open task manager...