Windows 10: I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox

Discus and support I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox, but i dont have a VirtualBox. What should i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by olexandr_tomashevskyi, Sep 12, 2021.

1. I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox

I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox, but i dont have a VirtualBox. What should i do ?

:)

olexandr_tomashevskyi, Sep 12, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2021
  3. VirtualBox problems anyone?

Anyone else having issues getting VirtualBox to run on this release? (regardless of whether VM/Hypervisor parts are installed or not)
    Pre-this release it was running perfectly fine. After the update, it wouldn't run (same VirtualBox version as before). I've removed it, re-installed it, and did so with a myriad of different settings in Hyper-V and VM as well as BIOS settings for hardware VM support. I even wiped and did a full clean install of this release. Seems it won't run without secure boot / UEFI enabled - that's the only difference between releases. My next step is to wipe and re-enable UEFI/Secure boot. Anyone have any possible suggestions or input before I start the wonderful and magical and oh-so-much-fun re-install process? *twitch* Please? *twitchtwitch*

Master0fPuppets, Sep 12, 2021
  4. PuB_Evo Win User

I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox [​IMG]

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox

1. I cant boot up a new version of windows because of program VirtualBox - Similar Threads - cant boot version

2. cant uninstall programs when it comes up do you want to change this program i cant because...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant uninstall programs when it comes up do you want to change this program i cant because...: can not uninstall programs in windows 10, when it comes to do want to make changes to this program there is only a NO in the box, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-programs-when-it-comes-up-do-you/3ebb3df0-f6de-4f63-bdb1-9e43fd46dcee
  3. cant uninstall programs when it comes up do you want to change this program i cant because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant uninstall programs when it comes up do you want to change this program i cant because...: can not uninstall programs in windows 10, when it comes to do want to make changes to this program there is only a NO in the box, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-programs-when-it-comes-up-do-you/3ebb3df0-f6de-4f63-bdb1-9e43fd46dcee
  4. cant uninstall programs when it comes up do you want to change this program i cant because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  6. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  7. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.: Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this problem but I still have no idea how do I get rid of the app,and I also know that there are some programs that may use VirtualBox...
  8. Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox

Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox: so i have uninstalled ldplayer which was my emulator and have also deleted the file it was located and by opening task mangager i found virtualbox in another file location and deleted it and the file it was located in but whenever i try to install the feature update it says i...
  9. Cant install update because of VirtualBox

Cant install update because of VirtualBox: I cant update my computer because it says I need to uninstall VirtualBox. I have searched in programs, nothing. I have done all the suggested searches online thru my registry and I have none of the folders related to it at all, so I cant update. I have tried restarting,...
  10. fail update windows 10 1903 version because virtualbox

fail update windows 10 1903 version because virtualbox: Im using windows 10 professional, recently fail to get update and receive this message I have manually uninstalled virtualbox, but I cant find it in uninstalled menu...