Windows 10: I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment.

Discus and support I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edsonelisha16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edsonelisha16, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment.

/u/edsonelisha16, Nov 25, 2022
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Migrating Win10 to NVMe SSD

I am going to migrate my Win10 to my NVMe SSD. Installation wise there should be no problem. However I cannot seem to be able to erase the old Windows 10 on the SATA SSD. If I boot from USB Win10 Installation media it only ask me whether I want to repair the SATA SSD Win10 or not. Any ideas on how to complete erase the SSD that currently have Win10 on it? I tried sanitize drive and PSID revert in Win10, neither would work. The SATA SSD is Crucial MX200.

xkm1948, Nov 25, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

The reset save files equivalent if successful should be the quickest method to get you backup and running.

The backup files then clean install is the best option as you fix many problems and start fresh.

The command prompt commands are all trial and error.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

zbook, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Josh_922 Win User

I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment.

Win10 clean install on Samsung SSD 850 EVO

BLUF: SSD is not listed ubder "Where do you want to install Windows?"

Steps Complete:

1. I've create a Win10 bootable install usb.

2. I connect the new Samsung SSD 850 EVO via SATA.

3. I reboot PC and verify SSD is seen by the motherboard/BIOS

4. Begin Win10 install via usb.

5. Get to "Where do you want to install Windows?" and the SSD is not listed

Problems:

1. Samsung does not offer a driver for the 850 on their website

2. Cannot locate driver elsewhere

Unsuccessful Mitigations Steps Attempt:

A. Format & partition SSD via Windows Disk Management, then retried steps 1-5 above....same result

B. Clone existing HHD onto SSD via "Image for Windows" by TeraByte, then verified SSD contents via Windows Explorer....similar result

Can you please offer some advice on locating a driver for a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB drive? Or an alternative method?

Thank you

Josh_922, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment.

1. I can't boot up WIN10 from my SSD. details in the first comment. - Similar Threads - can't boot WIN10

2. I can't boot into my system win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't boot into my system win10: I am not able to boot into my laptop and i am getting this error. How to fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-boot-into-my-system-win10/8cfbc622-5ab8-4b73-b060-57e8b16dc33b
  3. Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rig keeps booting to UEFI, details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChalkButter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxx5w0/rig_keeps_booting_to_uefi_details_in_comments/
  4. Is my SSD failing? Details in comments

Is my SSD failing? Details in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/feustatiufilaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5jjgu/is_my_ssd_failing_details_in_comments/
  5. Can I safely format this drive? (details in comments)

Can I safely format this drive? (details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpinalSnowCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd85wk/can_i_safely_format_this_drive_details_in_comments/
  6. Boot from USB First Boot Blank SSD - Are Changes To the BIOS Necessary

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from USB First Boot Blank SSD - Are Changes To the BIOS Necessary: When notebook arrives I will be pulling the HDD platter before first boot and putting in a 2.5" SATA SSD and then booting from a USB stick that has the bootable? install OS media created using the media creation tool. The video below indicates that I need to make changes to...
  7. I cannot boot up Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot boot up Win10: Hello Every1: After huge horror with my PC which ended with coming back to Win7 (some of PC components due to its age were not supported by Win10) I am facing huge problem with Win10 again. This time on my laptop. I was happy Win10 user for a good few months. Several...
  8. I cannot boot up Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot boot up Win10: Hello Every1: After huge horror with my PC which ended with coming back to Win7 (some of PC components due to its age were not supported by Win10) I am facing huge problem with Win10 again. This time on my laptop. I was happy Win10 user for a good few months. Several...
  9. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...
  10. Can't Boot Win10 from SSD (HDD clone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot Win10 from SSD (HDD clone): I've a 2TB Toshiba HDD and recently purchased a 480GB PNY SSD. I would like to migrate all the data the HDD contains to the SSD, use the SSD as my main drive and just dump movies, photos etc. to the HDD later. Since I've only about 300GB on the HDD, I wanted to a direct...