Windows 10: I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!!

Discus and support I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10 NO 3rd-party program. I drag the files over to the DVD icon, and File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaCrotts, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!!

I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10 NO 3rd-party program. I drag the files over to the DVD icon, and File Explorer says they are copied. But when I go to burn them to the disc, the Burn to Disc button under the Share tab is grayed out. This is really frustrating, and I see that a lot of other people are having this problem. I have wasted SO MANY BLANK DVD's that are now unuseable because of this problem. Has Microsoft come up with a fix for this yet??? Thank you!

:)

LindaCrotts, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Burn files and documents to the computers DVD recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check fi t helps

• Press Windows + x, and select Control panel.

• Select Auto play.

• Under DVD select Blank DVD.

• Click on Chose a Default.

• Select Burn file to Disk File Explorer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2020
  3. kristain Win User
    How to burn AVI files to DVD

1. Load a blank DVD media into your DVD burner.
    2. Open Super DVD Creator 9.8 program.
    3. Click on DVD Disc Builder icon.
    4. Add the AVI files that you want to burn by clicking on the “+” button. You can add as many files as you want as long as it will not exceed the maximum capacity of your blank disc. If you wish to use a double layer disc (DVD-9) click on the “DVD-5” button to toggle between DVD-5 and DVD-9 media.
    5. After adding the files click on the next button to continue to the next step which is customizing the DVD menu. If you want to skip on creating a DVD menu, simply uncheck the “Create DVD Menu” option to proceed to the burning process.
    6. Customizing the menu. To customize the menu select "How to create a custom DVD".
    7. After configuring all the desired settings click on the “Next” button at the bottom right of the program to proceed with the burning process.
    8. When burning is complete, close the program and see if burning was successful.

kristain, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!!

Burning RAR file to DVD?

Hi Harry,

With Windows, RAR files can only be opened using a third party application. You can check online for different applications that works with Windows to open RAR files.

To burn files to a DVD in Window 10, you can try these steps:

• Right-click the file and select Send to then DVD
      Drive.
    • Open File Explorer, select your DVD
      drive, and then select Finish burning.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!!

1. I can't burn photo files or any files from my computer to a DVD using Windows 10. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - can't burn photo

2. my files are not getting burned to my dvd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my files are not getting burned to my dvd: my files are not getting burned to my dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-are-not-getting-burned-to-my-dvd/c21fac77-4a63-420c-8cf4-34182b4c9078
  3. my files are not getting burned to my dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my files are not getting burned to my dvd: my files are not getting burned to my dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-are-not-getting-burned-to-my-dvd/c21fac77-4a63-420c-8cf4-34182b4c9078
  4. my files are not getting burned to my dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is the simple way to copy and burn photo files to a DVD on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the simple way to copy and burn photo files to a DVD on Windows 10?: Has Microsoft fixed the problem of copying and burning photos/files from computer to DVD yet? I keep wasting DVD's trying to get it to work! Thank you!...
  6. burn files to dvd

in Windows 10 Customization
    burn files to dvd: i have a dvd burner it reads files it plays music and plays videos. I have two programs that will burn dvd and they both work went to Microsoft and download windows 10 it burned the dvd ok if I right click on a file I get the send to menu the dvd drive is not their I...
  7. Unable to burn data to DVD using Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to burn data to DVD using Windows 10 File Explorer: - I am running the latest update of Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS Build 18363.628 with the latest updates applied. 64 bit operating system with X64 based processor. - I am unable to burn files to DVD I intend to archive old data to DVD. - I am able to read CD's and DVD's....
  8. Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10: I want to burn photos to a DVD. When doing this, the results worked well on my PC (i.e., I can play the developed photo show) but the disk will not play on my DVD player. I have been told by my son that I have burned "data" rather than photos. How can I fix things so that...
  9. Burning MP4 Files to a DVD

Burning MP4 Files to a DVD: I have Windows 10 on my new desktop computer and have a 1.9 GB MP4 file that I want to burn onto a DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Each time I try -- all I get is the same MP4 file burned to the DVD -- which doesn't play on my DVD player. Doesn't the system have...
  10. Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?

Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?: I have an album saved in "Photos" that I would like to burn to a DVD with the pictures in that particular order. I have tried to download these pictures to "Movie Maker", but I am not given the option to download this album at all. 58749