Windows 10: I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThatsSoEthan, Mar 25, 2021.

1. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft store my balance is $10 but it wont let me buy it. Everytime I try to buy it it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out". is there any way to fix this?

:)

ThatsSoEthan, Mar 25, 2021

2. Where to buy Microsoft games

Hi Andrius,

There are two ways to purchase Microsoft games. You may purchase from the Windows Store or through the online Microsoft Store. Refer to the steps below:

From the Windows Store:

• Select Store on your taskbar, or select Start, and on the apps list select
      Store.
    • Click the user icon beside the search box and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select the Games tab. You'll see here all the available games published by Microsoft.

You may purchase games through the online Microsoft Store by visiting this

link

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Mar 25, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Cannot buy games or redeem codes in the store

Hi Javier,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent the store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Mar 25, 2021
  4. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

microsoft store-games

Hello vasilisnikolo,

Actually, I may suggest that you if purchase games try to buy it from Epic games or Steam because those sites provide very good discounts and you could save money. Cons is that some games are not available in those platforms and only in Microsoft Store.

May I know what particular games are you trying to purchase? So I could assist you where to buy the games.

The official store for Microsoft apps purchase is from the Microsoft Store directly.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other concerns.

JerichoFlores, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

1. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - cant buy game

2. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  3. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  4. Покупка игры в Microsoft Store - Buying a Game in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Покупка игры в Microsoft Store - Buying a Game in Microsoft Store.: Hello, I bought a Minecraft for Windows + Launcher product from you and made a mistake in the purchase, I wanted to buy Minecraft Java edition, can I refund the money for this product. If yes, then write how.* Original title: Покупка игры в Microsoft Store.* Moved from...
  5. Покупка игры в Microsoft Store - Buying a Game in Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Покупка игры в Microsoft Store - Buying a Game in Microsoft Store.: Hello, I bought a Minecraft for Windows + Launcher product from you and made a mistake in the purchase, I wanted to buy Minecraft Java edition, can I refund the money for this product. If yes, then write how.* Original title: Покупка игры в Microsoft Store.* Moved from...
  6. Покупка игры в Microsoft Store - Buying a Game in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. i cant open my games on microsoft store

i cant open my games on microsoft store: i just bought the xbox game pass and when i try to open my games i just get this error message 0x803F8001. I have tried to fix the problem for a while now but it wont work....
  8. I cant install any games on Microsoft Store

I cant install any games on Microsoft Store: So basically the problem is when I press install on a game nothing happens. It doesn't start installing or anything its just idle. I have tried resetting Microsoft Store and my system meets the requirements. Is there anything I can do?...
  9. why can I only buy games on Microsoft store

why can I only buy games on Microsoft store: i cant buy anything but games on Microsoft store when i try to pre order a game get a gift card or buy a headset it just gives me an error message saying we can not process your order please help...
  10. Question about buying games in Microsoft Store

Question about buying games in Microsoft Store: Dear Microsoft! I never bought any games via Microsoft store before and I have two question. For example I want to buy Forza Horizon 3 for PC; in the store page, there are 3 options: - FH3 Deluxe edition - shown, but not avialable?! - FH3 Standard - FH3 Ultimate edition...