Windows 10: I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

Discus and support I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Title explains everything. However I recorded the screen to show the problemhttps://www.veed.io/view/47bc5f74-2011-4a92-a0a7-b5f1d6a7dd90?panel=shareI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ' Felipe., Dec 8, 2022.

1. ' Felipe. Win User

I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

Title explains everything. However I recorded the screen to show the problemhttps://www.veed.io/view/47bc5f74-2011-4a92-a0a7-b5f1d6a7dd90?panel=shareI restarted my computer and nothing changes. BTW I'm not with Affinity Designer 1 opened.

:)

' Felipe., Dec 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2022
  4. I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

1. I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than... - Similar Threads - can't buy item

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...: Title explains everything. However I recorded the screen to show the problemhttps://www.veed.io/view/47bc5f74-2011-4a92-a0a7-b5f1d6a7dd90?panel=shareI restarted my computer and nothing changes. BTW I'm not with Affinity Designer 1 opened....
  4. I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...: Title explains everything. However I recorded the screen to show the problemhttps://www.veed.io/view/47bc5f74-2011-4a92-a0a7-b5f1d6a7dd90?panel=shareI restarted my computer and nothing changes. BTW I'm not with Affinity Designer 1 opened....
  5. can't buy off the microsoft store

can't buy off the microsoft store: ive had this issue for a while and ive tried everything ive found online from rebooting the store app, updating it, restarting my pc, changing payment method all of that and i still cant buy anything off the app. yet i can buy from the microsoft store website. i think its...
  6. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  7. Microsoft Store pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store pop-up: Hello, lately, I have been having troubles with the Microsoft Store, specifically the store pops up randomly and redirectes me to an app/game on the store. I have been redirected to 2 games from the same developer, one is called "Ducklings Free" and the other is "Subway...
  8. Microsoft Store Pop Ups

Microsoft Store Pop Ups: How do I stop this Pop Up, literally every 3 minutes in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-pop-ups/7a1a09d4-f490-487e-bf13-e531d0cb8a1a
  9. can't buy anything due to pop-up

can't buy anything due to pop-up: so apparently, when i go to buy some Robux with the money from my xbox gift card, it, instead of asking me if i'm sure i want to do it, tells me it had an errror on its end, and to wait a bit. well, i waited but it was STILL the same. after multiple trys, i searched up what...
  10. I can't buy any apps from the app store

I can't buy any apps from the app store: I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for Office 365 or whatever the latest version is called), I am being asked to set up a payment method within the app store. When...