Windows 10: I can't buy any apps from the app store

Discus and support I can't buy any apps from the app store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnStackCSCS, Dec 22, 2018.

1. I can't buy any apps from the app store

I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for Office 365 or whatever the latest version is called), I am being asked to set up a payment method within the app store. When I try to set up a payment method, I am being asked for an address but the option to select a country is greyed out and stuck on United Kingdom. I don't live in the United Kingdom. Therefore, I cannot set up a payment method and I can't buy the app I need.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

JohnStackCSCS, Dec 22, 2018

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 22, 2018
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 22, 2018
  4. I can't buy any apps from the app store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

I can't buy any apps from the app store

1. I can't buy any apps from the app store - Similar Threads - can't buy apps

2. Can't install any apps from the windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps from the windows store.: I have tried a bunch of solutions such as through services, running powershell to uninstall store and re-install. Troubleshoot, repair, reset, TLS 1.2-1.3, Nothing works. Apps are just pending.Has someone found a fix?...
  3. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  4. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  5. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't download any apps from the store.

I can't download any apps from the store.: Its been several months , i been trying to download apps from the store . After clicking install it just gets stuck there . Like i can click the button as much as i can but it wont to anything . Is there a solution to this or should i reset my PC . Pls help ....
  7. I can't download any apps from the microsoft store

I can't download any apps from the microsoft store: I went to play minecraft one day but it wouldn't load so I tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it but then I couldn't. When I tried to click the install button nothing happened and now I can't play minecraft :...
  8. I can't download any app from Microsoft Store

I can't download any app from Microsoft Store: Hi ı was downloading forza horizon 4 and suddenly the download resetted. Now it is downloading really slow. It will take days with this speed. And there is no problem with my internet it is working fine with other apps....
  9. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or DirectX. I've tried troubleshooting and resetting the store, but nothing fixes it Edit: One thing I've found is I'm running...
  10. why i can't download any app from the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i can't download any app from the store: i am trying to download one app from the store of the windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app-from-the-store/81712601-c2a9-4101-9288-0563ff249f2e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot buy apps in app.store