Windows 10: I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Discus and support I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately'... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by L0rd_V0ld3m0rt, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where can I Minecraft for Windows 10?' and it gives you the link to the Microsoft Store and where you can 'buy' it, this is the link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/m...=wsignin1.0&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab. I click on said link and it leads me right back to the 'Not Sold Separately'. Can anyone help?

:)

L0rd_V0ld3m0rt, Sep 15, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

1. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. - Similar Threads - can't buy Minecraft

2. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  3. Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..: When I try to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition, i write my PayPal and all of the info although when it asks me from which country I am its locked on America and I'm not from America. This also happens when I have to select the state I'm in, it only gives states in America, do...
  4. Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..: When I try to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition, i write my PayPal and all of the info although when it asks me from which country I am its locked on America and I'm not from America. This also happens when I have to select the state I'm in, it only gives states in America, do...
  5. Buying Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition: Hey, i'm having trouble buying Minecraft Java Edition, I have the necessary funds and all that, and I've made sure my info is all correct, so I don't understand why I can't buy the game, It just says something along the lines of "Error, verify account information and try...
  6. Can't buy Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't buy Minecraft.: I've been trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Java edition. When I enter my card's information, it starts working then says "An error occurred while placing an order, please verify payment info and try again." I triple-checked my card and everything was right. I even followed...
  7. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?...
  8. Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?: So, I recently wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So I wanted to know if there are any gift cards we can use to get MinecraftWindows 10 Edition. If so How?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  10. Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: A while back I redeemed my mojang Windows 10 Edition code after I learned that I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free since I bought the game like way back around 2012-2013. I played it for a little while and decided to go back to playing Java like normal. Now today...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i buy minecraft windows 10 edition

2. cant buy minecraft windows 10

3. cant buy minecraft

4. https.//help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10,
  5. cant buy bedrock edition,
  6. minecraft for windows 10 not sold seeratly,
  7. when i press sign in it says buy minecraft but i have an account minecraft windows 10