Windows 10: i cant buy x box game pass

Discus and support i cant buy x box game pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RAIZER 2352, Jun 11, 2022.

1. i cant buy x box game pass

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?

:)

RAIZER 2352, Jun 11, 2022

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 11, 2022
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jun 11, 2022
  4. i cant buy x box game pass

ultimate game pass

purchased ultimate pass last week, sold x box, can i use it and download games on my laptop.

need help to download my free minecraft game on my laptop

SrivinAlapati, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

i cant buy x box game pass

1. i cant buy x box game pass - Similar Threads - cant buy box

2. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  3. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  4. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  5. i cant buy x box game pass

i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  6. x box game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x box game bar: hi.iam always in discord when im gaming with my friends and the problem is whenerver i am in discord voice channel my mic is taken by discord and xbox game recorder does not have acces to mic and dosnt record my voice olny game and my friends voice in channeli set setting of...
  7. x box game bar

x box game bar: hi.iam always in discord when im gaming with my friends and the problem is whenerver i am in discord voice channel my mic is taken by discord and xbox game recorder does not have acces to mic and dosnt record my voice olny game and my friends voice in channeli set setting of...
  8. X-BOX and Game Bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X-BOX and Game Bar: I deleted X-BOX and game bar from my laptop Windows 10. I didn't think I'd need it but it turns out I do. Is it possible to get it back? Can I download it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-and-game-bar/e2d1b728-ecb4-466c-84e1-9aca3460460b
  9. X-Box games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    X-Box games: Do I need special X-Box equipment to play with Windows 10? I am unable to make moves using keyboard & mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-games/149cda7b-c429-4e2d-9301-5936e102f533
  10. X Box -Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    X Box -Game Bar: X Box Game bar conflicts with some educational software we use at school. I am able to disable Gamebar, but it seems re-able itself. How can Game Bar be disabled on a more durable basis other than settings Could Gamebar be disabled by default? Can it be disinstalled?...