Windows 10: I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

Discus and support I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know that there's a way to calibrate your game controllers if you search for "Set Up USB Game Controllers" and hit properties, but for whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatquirkyredhead, Oct 25, 2020.

1. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

I know that there's a way to calibrate your game controllers if you search for "Set Up USB Game Controllers" and hit properties, but for whatever reason the calibrate button is grayed out. I can't click on it and I need that to make my brake pedal feel less stiff. And what's even weirder is it was working and calibrating perfectly fine just a few days ago. Anyone know what's going on?

submitted by /u/thatquirkyredhead
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatquirkyredhead, Oct 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

Hi Donald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Do you receive any error codes or message?
    3. When you say “Wheel and pedals still work after software is shutdown”, may I know which software are you referring to?
    4. Does the game crash when the Wheel and pedals stop working?

I suggest you to download and install the latest Logitech Gaming Software and
    check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until (I believe) a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next
    day nothing. I'm desperate to get this sorted as soon as possible. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this fixed please.

Regards

Charles

CharlesKnights, Oct 25, 2020
  4. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

Logitech Realigns Organization with Strategic Priorities

bring us the g29 already. logitech mady some serious cash out of the g27 and can't step up a notch to release a g29 wheel everybody is waiting for. can't feel sorry for them otherwise.

KashunatoR, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

1. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals - Similar Threads - can't calibrate logitech

2. Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.: I have a problem with my Logitech G29 not being detected by my PC at all. I am running Windows 10 and have tried different versions of GHUB, LGS, etc.When I physically plug it in it doesn't turn or light up/make a Windows sound for connection. Could it be a power problem, for...
  3. Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G29 not detected by PC at all.: I have a problem with my Logitech G29 not being detected by my PC at all. I am running Windows 10 and have tried different versions of GHUB, LGS, etc.When I physically plug it in it doesn't turn or light up/make a Windows sound for connection. Could it be a power problem, for...
  4. MY STEERING WHEEL G29 NOT FOUND IN WINDOWS GAME CONTROLLER SETTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY STEERING WHEEL G29 NOT FOUND IN WINDOWS GAME CONTROLLER SETTING: I plug in my g29 it works but I did't found the device to calibrate or setting or test it in game controller setting / joy.cpl. I already install the latest version of logitech. But it found on gray area with connecting but it can't be click. And when I go to setting, it went...
  5. Logitech g29 pedals problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech g29 pedals problem: I need help with my G29 Logitech wheel for forza horizon 4 I have adjusted all the settings and followed many tutorials online but nothing seems to work, my clutch pedal doesnt work at all, and when I bring my foot off the gas pedal it auto brakes, even with the E-brake...
  6. Logitech g29 pedals problem

in Cortana
    Logitech g29 pedals problem: I need help with my G29 Logitech wheel for forza horizon 4 I have adjusted all the settings and followed many tutorials online but nothing seems to work, my clutch pedal doesnt work at all, and when I bring my foot off the gas pedal it auto brakes, even with the E-brake...
  7. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  8. logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update: i just got my g25 wheel working breifly though under 90/180 deg mode..couldnt calibrate properly???, ...anyway i needed to update gfx drivers, and for the first time in a while, i needed to reboot the sytem and then when it had restarted, the wheel is no longer self...
  9. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals: I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-458-italia-steering-wheel-and-pedals/388a24f0-2aa9-49c7-8d72-dd068be1fcdc
  10. Wheel & Pedal Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheel & Pedal Set: I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to donate? 121074